Code of Conduct

Thread: Clean Men

Default Clean Men

Just curious what people think of Clean for Men. I have smelled it but vaguely remember it. I have been on a clean kick wearing MI, Eau d'Hadrien, Chanel PM, Eau Sauvage and Ferre as of late...

Loving the results of smelling clean all day. Are there any Clean users out there?

Thanks,

G
    Last edited by ClassyFields; 22nd January 2008 at 03:04 AM.

Thrax

Default Re: Clean Men

I love it. Simple as that. Dosent exactley smell like someone does when they get out of the shower but it still smells pretty damn good! It smells, well.....clean!!

Thank you Thrax. Would it be possible to tell me when you'd like to wear it? (office, night out, trip, hot/cold etc)?

I want to understand the best times to use it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I love the stuff, too. It's a very fun scent. I wore it just the other night when I went downstairs to hang out in a friend's apartment after a shower. I wear it to work, & sometimes when I'm just bumming around running errands. It's a sparkling & uplifting scent & I just wear it whenever the mood hits me .
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

Love it. Went through a whole bottle years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. I found it best worn in the daytime.

I got a hell of a lot of compliments on it also. I think Clean Men ranks up there with Colonia Assoluta by Acqua di Parma and Eau d'Orange Verte by Hermes as my favorite fresh-from-the-shower clean fragrances. These fragrances are, of course, way over done in the market place. But if you're gonna choose one, Clean Men is a good one.

Post Thanks / Like

"Sparkling" is a great word to describe this gem. I get a new bottle every year during Sephora's friends & family sale. I just love to have it around.