Code of Conduct

Default Jean Pascal pour homme

Hello Gents,

I've found an older bottle of Jean Pascal ph and I'm undecided whether to purchase.

I've been sifting through the threads and the common theme seems to be pineapple but I've also read some thoughts in the drydown that contains coffee notes?

I'm a bit confused with the information on this one so if you know this one well could you please post your thoughts and let me know if this is a winner?

Many thanks,

Koala.
    La vita breve, la morte vien.

Wanted!!! Rectoverso Tea Tobacco by Ulric de Varens. PM Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: Jean Pascal pour homme

I just purchased the bottle so it should arrive in a week or so. I'll post my thoughts.

Best wishes,

K.

Wanted!!! Rectoverso Tea Tobacco by Ulric de Varens. PM Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horrible scent ...that goes on very strong with screeching civet that gives meaning to don't stand so close to me

Quote Originally Posted by scentimus View Post
    Horrible scent ...that goes on very strong with screeching civet that gives meaning to don't stand so close to me
    Really? Damn. Did you try the newer or vintage bottle? I'm hoping it's my cup of tea!!!!

Sounds like monster "dirty" jasmine, so I've avoided it, not that I don't like that quality, but I already have some like that and don't think I need a monster version of it, with or without pineapple added.

Sounds like a very interesting fragrance. I hope it turns out to be a winner.