Code of Conduct

Default Euphoria Men or Bulgari Soir?

Hello! Which one in your opinion is the best? and also pls make commets about longevity and sillage... I'm very interested to buy one of them.

Thanks.

Default Re: Euphoria Men or Bulgari Soir?

Bulgari Soir does last longer than Bulgari pour Homme, but that's not difficult. It's a very 'round' fragrance, not edgy. It's warm and smells luxurious. I don't find it particulary provoking or exciting though. I don't know, I don't love it to bits (like Bulgari PH except for the very poor longetivity) but I do own it after sampling it, so there must have been something.

Can't comment on CK Euphoria, as I haven't tried this one yet.
    Wanted: a cap of Bvlgari Thé Vert

Wanted: L' Artisan Timbuktu or Fragonard Concerto

Feel free to visit Polderposh - a young up & coming Dutch fragrance blog!

What a strange question. Why would you wantto compare these two?

In any case, I think anything Bvlgary would be superior to any recent scent from CK. Other than that, ck is generaly likable nothing special scent.

Tested Euphoria about two weeks ago - didn't make an impression...and the longevity was mediocre. I've got Bvlgari Soir, but haven't given it a full day yet. The top is non-aggressive and the drydown is gentle without being weak. It lasts well without ever shouting.

let me know what you think of soir...been wanting to try it...i just finished a bottle of euphoria and i loved it...it gets bad reviews here, but im not ashamed to say that it has a wonderful drydown and i recieved many a compliment from beautiful women wearing it....its spicy and somewhat musky and woody on the drydown on me!

My vote would go to Bvlgari Soir. The only CK frags worth owning are Eternity and Obsession.

The original Calvin is still worth owning, and still their best, in my opinion. I used to like Escape, and still have a soft spot for it, but I've come to think of it as a synthetic mess. I have Soir and like to think it would make a much better impression.

Bvlgari over CK any day of the week for me.
    Gary

Definitely Bulgari. Even so that Soir is an unlucky halfway scent between Pour Homme and Blu.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Definitely Bulgari. Even so that Soir is an unlucky halfway scent between Pour Homme and Blu.
    I disagree, in my opinion Blu has nothing to do with Soir at all. Blu has a trashy ginger note marching through your nostrils , while Soir is a very rounded scent.

Soir is definitely a family member of the original Pour Homme though. :brolly:
    Last edited by Stereotomy; 27th January 2008 at 09:12 PM.
    Wanted: a cap of Bvlgari Thé Vert

Wanted: L' Artisan Timbuktu or Fragonard Concerto

Feel free to visit Polderposh - a young up & coming Dutch fragrance blog!

Euphoria is excellent in my opinion. Besides, women dig it and it is guaranteed to give you a lot of complements. I would have bought me a bottle of Euphoria if it wasn't "the" fragrance where I live.
    Cannot comment on the Bvlgary. Haven't tried it.

I would agree with Mostapha if Euphoria's top and mid notes lasted longer than 30 minutes on my skin, and if it had something more than that typical, weak, soft and nondescript musky base that you can only smell with your nose on your skin.

I'd wait until Euphoria Intense is released later this year. It sounds really good. A Calvin Klein scent with oud in it? WHo'd have thought. Let's hope they don't mess it up (ha, what are the chances of that? )