Code of Conduct

Cool fragrances that cause cancer !!!!!!!!

hi
    here in Iran most of the famous perfumes and colognes (men and women) are available as fragrance oils. due to high price of original fragrances. fragrance oils are sold widely.
    some Afganians sell fragrances on the side walk much cheaper than the prices of those fragrances in the shops. for example 100ml allure sport cost about 970000 rials (equivalent to about US $110 ) where those Afghanians sell it at about 100,000 rials (about US $11) the smell is same with a little bit difference for someone new to fragrances they may not recognize it at all. it has been quite a question for me and alot of people here that "how do they do it".
    in my journal we made a couple of journalists investigate about this and we found that a big band is involved in it.
    some young children (most of them are Afganians and Pakistanians ) go and search in the garbages and find thrown away fragrance bottles. they take them to a place in Tehran were they buy these bottles very cheap about 50 cents( depends on how good the bottle is) each then they fill them with fragrance oil , alcohol and water &... then they have some Afganian workers (most of these are illegal workers so they work for cheap wages) .
    what our journalist found is that these bottles are never cleaned correctly and some materials used by these cause cancer.
    in this report it is mentioned that some of those fragrances that have good bottles and boxes are send to afganestan and pakistan and dubai than through there they are redistributed world wild too.
    since i thought this would be interesting for fellows on the net i published a summery in this tread. the complete reports will be published in sefr yek (zero one ) paper (i think in next week issue) since this report is not published yet i just made a summery of it for basenotes fellows and after it is published i will try to get the authorization and post complete translation of the story
    Last edited by emad; 27th January 2008 at 05:26 AM.

Default Re: fragrances that cause cancer !!!!!!!!

Poor people getting inferior products, often leading to cancer? Why am I not surprised?

Moral of the story, pay more, don't get cancer.

(p.s. Unforgivable causes cancer)

Red face Re: fragrances that cause cancer !!!!!!!!

my dear somethinpositiv
    don't be happy that you have money to buy expensive fragrances
    i am sorry to tell you but as to the report a lot of those fragrances are sold through the internet to the rich people with high prices (for about 4 or five dollar less than the original) without they noticing it. they send those fragrances to Europe and America through their connections. some of them are filled with opium derivatives from Afganistan to make the users addicted to them.
    by the way some very expensive fragrances such as Creed fragrances are inculded

Quote Originally Posted by somethinpositiv View Post
    Poor people getting inferior products, often leading to cancer? Why am I not surprised?

Moral of the story, pay more, don't get cancer.

(p.s. Unforgivable causes cancer)

......yes or use a good scented soap and nothing else !!
    Invisible Power

The reactions to this thread fail to amuse me, but to be fair, everything nowadays gets you cancer, just live your life and enjoy it !