Code of Conduct

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just for fun... and for metal fans... What would LUCA TURILLI (Rhapsody) wear?

What fragance would capture all the epic fantasy he creates in his lyrics and music?
    Last edited by glovesg; 27th January 2008 at 07:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Just for fun... and for metal fans... What would LUCA TURILLI (Rhapsody) wear?

I've never heard of Rhapsody. I'm 41 so maybe that has something to do with it. What i wonder though is what does your average black metaler wear in terms of fragrance? Would they wear frangrance or would they just tear their skin open to smell like oozing blood. I'm talking about guys in Immortal or Darkthrone.
    Awesomeguy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Just for fun... and for metal fans... What would LUCA TURILLI (Rhapsody) wear?

Hi there Rosbergs3 !

First, I think death or black metalers doesn´t like to wear any fragance... It´s just my thought based of one death-metal fan I know... But it would be really interesting to know which fragance would they choose, if they are be pushed to choose one...

And regarding Rhapsody , maybe an image can help :

http://www.metalyou.com/img/extras/r...cret_cover.jpg

What fragance comes to your mind seeing this illustration?

What I´m looking for is a fragance that could -in a sort of way- evoke a fantasy epic world (you know: dragons, elves, unicorns, enchanted forests, etc)... just like if you were a Lord Of The Rings character...

Someone ever told me DALI POUR HOMME used to evoke him a magic journey through an enchanted forest...
    Last edited by glovesg; 27th January 2008 at 11:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Do fragrances ever really fit the their stereotype and only their stereotype wearer?
    Last edited by irish; 28th January 2008 at 04:09 AM.

Isn't any question of what a metal rocker would wear easily answered by Czech & Speake No.88 or Caron L'Anarchiste? End of thread.

Well, based on his lyrics *cringe* I'd have to say:

Revlon's "Fire & Ice"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by glovesg View Post
    Hi there Rosbergs3 !

First, I think death or black metalers doesnīt like to wear any fragance... Itīs just my thought based of one death-metal fan I know... But it would be really interesting to know which fragance would they choose, if they are be pushed to choose one...

And regarding Rhapsody , maybe an image can help :

http://www.metalyou.com/img/extras/r...cret_cover.jpg

What fragance comes to your mind seeing this illustration?

What Iīm looking for is a fragance that could -in a sort of way- evoke a fantasy epic world (you know: dragons, elves, unicorns, enchanted forests, etc)... just like if you were a Lord Of The Rings character...

Someone ever told me DALI POUR HOMME used to evoke him a magic journey through an enchanted forest...

Thats an awesome album coverr. Dali Pour Homme is a good pick.
    Awesomeguy

Bois Du Portugal might fit.
    You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends under the couch.