Code of Conduct

Wink Presidential Perfume..haha read this

I was just on now smell this blog and i saw this article which made me laugh...some life coach woman has made frags based upon the candidates....so i guess this will put to rest wondering what Barrack, Hillary and Maverick are wearing or what they smell like enjoy:

Hillary ~ "A Champion for Women. Ready to Start on Day One! Strong and clean, delicate floral blend of jasmine, violet, rose and sheerest musk."

Barack ~ "Change you can believe in and a fragrance to match. Clean citrusy notes of Bergamot and musk will energize you."

John ~ "The "Ace" from the Straight Talk Express. Clean notes of Bergamot, Water Lily, Lavender woven with cool greens and frosty musk."

In light of this article i made up my own--

Bill(Mr. Hillary)~"A lover of women. Ready to get it on at a moments notice! Musky and Brazen, delicate blend of cigar paper, intimate secretions and the slightest hint of masculinity"

Ha ha...sorry guys i couldnt resist...i hope this doesnt stir the hornets nest...not intended to be political in anyway...just observation on the candidate(former) himself as our life coach from the now smell this article has given us...no politics here!
    Last edited by jdnba; 5th March 2008 at 06:29 PM.

Default Re: Presidential Perfume..haha read this

haha, Bill is funny.

Ohhhh, I see. the Bill is the one you made up. The other ones are real perfumes someone created that were inspired by real people. Time to check the directory for reviews.
    Last edited by ChrisW; 5th March 2008 at 06:36 PM.

Haha But, I think the original ideas (apart from Bill :P) are a load of bollocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivek View Post
    Haha But, I think the original ideas (apart from Bill :P) are a load of bollocks.
    o yeah...absolutely! LOL