Code of Conduct

Default Kouros FRAICHEUR

I completely adore the original Kouros and have just bougt Kouros FRAICHEUR.

Strangely, the scent is not distinctive at all - I alsmost cannot smell anything, very weak.

Maybe it's the cold wether that does it or it's jsut that the juice is spoiled?

Default Re: Kouros FRAICHEUR

When I owned it, it reminded me of a cross between Paco Rabane original (top and mid) and Kouros original(base)

It's a possibility I suppose that something has happened to it: I find Fraicheur to be very distinctive, as in, a close relative of the original. One thing it is not is weak, that said, I can't even imagine what a lot of shelf time could do to that potion It's quite a powerful fragrance, and I can't imagine temperature changes affecting that a great deal, not to that noticeable of an extent. I would say try to sniff it in a department store but it's kind of hard to find...
    Last edited by nthny; 31st January 2008 at 03:47 PM.

Fraicheur was my signature scent from 1996-1999.
    I always found it to be drier and crisper than the original Kouros. Of all the Kouros descendents, cousins and family members, Fraicheur is the most authentic in terms of smelling like the original.

Quote Originally Posted by nthny View Post
    It's a possibility I suppose that something has happened to it: I find Fraicheur to be very distinctive, as in, a close relative of the original. One thing it is not is weak, that said, I can't even imagine what a lot of shelf time could do to that potion It's quite a powerful fragrance, and I can't imagine temperature changes affecting that a great deal, not to that noticeable of an extent. I would say try to sniff it in a department store but it's kind of hard to find...
    Problem is that you really can't find it in the stores here in Moscow.
    I accidently found it - but that was sealed box and they had no tester for it.