Code of Conduct

Question Question about Creed MI

I was just looking at one of the many online perfume retailers and they listed THREE Creed MIs: 1 for men, 1 for women, and 1 unisex. Are these three different MI fragrances?

I'm curious because I ordered a sample vial of MI off ebay yesterday which was listed as "universal/unisex." I didn't realize there may be a dedicated MI for men. ???

BTW, does Creed have a web site? Google doesn't turn up anything.

Default Re: Question about Creed MI

There is only one MI, they just list it in different places to maximise marketing and sales. Creed do have a website, three actually that I am aware of. The UK one is findable if you google creedfragrances. There is a link to the US one from there. It always takes me ages to find the French one, I forget every time....parfumscreed maybe??
    "Donít try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. Ē - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews

H_D is right -- there's only one MI. It's definitively unisex.
    Last edited by tvlampboy; 31st January 2008 at 06:04 PM.

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

Thanks. I kinda figured that was the case.

Crazy...I'm noticing more and more that unisex fragrances are categorized as women's fragrances with online retailers. I suppose the unisex style just appeals to women more...