Code of Conduct

Default Costume National Scent Intense

Well first I smelled Scent. It was nice. Really really nice but....hmmm....not enough.....I thought about it and I have decided to buy Scent Intense unsniffed. Ahhhhhh it's amazing I looooooooooove it. it smells like "sin" as someone from luckyscent.com said. It's unbeliveable good. And it lasts. And it's just good. And i love it....did I mentioned that?

Default Re: Costume National Scent Intense

It's a good one for sure! Congrats... Did you know there is a Parfum version? I can only imagine how "intense" that one is!

That certainly sounds like a review. You should post a review for Scent Intense.

Hah, I've been dying to try it, but have been unable to get hold of some samples, all of the Costume National scents appeal to me, hope I can find a stockist

Scent Intense was my sotd today... Ive only recently been reunited with it since I lost my old bottle in a friends car back in 06.

Yeah I've seen the intense parfum in the red bottle but it was 150euros. Next time maybe. It also comes with a strange key ring that looks like some kind of sex object. I think.

I loved Scent Intense much more when i tried it on at the store on my skin than i did while actually wearing it.......but it is what it is.....very strong, melodic, deep amber scent that dries down without any hint of sweetness
    CDG 3 (The one you CAN'T find anywhere) for trade.
    Full 4 oz Bottle of Silver Mountain Water(95% full) for trade(purchased at Nordstrom not online). PM me for details.

My Blog: www.BLAMEURPARENTS.com

Scent intense can be summed up in two words....freakin incredible. I fell in love with this one from first sniff....i needed no time to warm to its strange beauty. This frag is like the non-traditional, but still beautiful girl next door...there is something so nice about her which only intensifies her appeal....this is not the supermodel of frags because its not blatant or in your face, but demure and all together subdued in its beauty....

I told Islandwriter, who traded me this, that it actually smells like a cuban soft drink which i love called Materva. This scent smells like materva smells and tastes! Go to a cuban deli or restaurant and order you one...comes in a really neat red and gold can and tastes like heaven paired with a cuban sandwich
    Current Top 5:

Tabac, Cardinal, Brookes Brothers, Musc Kublai Khan, Andron

Sur la Plage

It's good stuff!
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

I keep reading that Z Zegna Intense (or was it extreme) by Ermenegildo Zegna is a lot like this one, only a bit more masculine. Can any of you who tried both have something to say about this?
    No guru, not method, no teacher
    Just you and I and nature

Quote Originally Posted by Domingo View Post
    I keep reading that Z Zegna Intense (or was it extreme) by Ermenegildo Zegna is a lot like this one, only a bit more masculine. Can any of you who tried both have something to say about this?
    Weird comparison, in my opinion. I don't find them much alike. I have never really smelled anything like Scent Intense. It is quite unique.
    Z Zenga Intense is, to me, a totally pedestrian and common smelling fragrance. They were pushing it heavily at the local shop and according to the owner, had trouble selling even a few bottles.
    They have some amber in common, but not much else.

-Slim
    Haikus are easy
    But do not always make sense
    Refrigerator

And here (just search for Slim):
    http://scentsplits.wikidot.com/current-splits

I wanted to order this from Luckyscent but LS said they don't ship to India.. bummer

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather