Code of Conduct

Default Bond fragrances.

I got to try a slew of Bond no. 9 Frags.
    My fav. seem to be.
    1. Warhol Silver factory
    2. Wall Street
    3. Hamptons
    4- the rest are really nice. Some i did not like but most are quite good.
    The above three mentioned stood out and i received a few samples of each.
    Last edited by mttafire; 3rd February 2008 at 04:50 PM.

Default Re: Bond fragrances.

Nice score. I've been meaning to sample Silver Factory. Have you tried New Haarlem? It's an excellent coffee scent from Bond and it's also my favorite from the house. If you like Wall Street and Hamptons, you should also sample Creed's Erolfa and Silver Mountain Water. I'm not too fond of them myself, but they're similar to the Bonds with just a slightly different twist.

Samples!?!?
    The SA that served me said samples didn't exist :S!
    I really liked Bleecker St and Wall St but refuse to pay that sort of price tag (In England, they're far more expensive than the US, and on top of that, they're overpriced) :P

Quote Originally Posted by Vivek View Post
    Samples!?!?
    The SA that served me said samples didn't exist :S!
    I really liked Bleecker St and Wall St but refuse to pay that sort of price tag (In England, they're far more expensive than the US, and on top of that, they're overpriced) :P
    Bond samples definately DO exist...maybe they havent made it to the UK yet...I was in Saks and received a few, but oddly enough they were both samples of the Bond Saks Fifth Avenue frag...how surprising...

Quote Originally Posted by jmarlow277 View Post
    Bond samples definately DO exist...maybe they havent made it to the UK yet...I was in Saks and received a few, but oddly enough they were both samples of the Bond Saks Fifth Avenue frag...how surprising...
    You bet they exist. they are wrapped up in a "candy type" wrapper.
    The have em for ALL the bonds and did not hesitate to give me a few.