Code of Conduct

Default In Search of New Cologne? Help Please

I'm very tried of all the fruity/flowery fragrances out there on the market now. I'm looking for something different, maybe (spicy)? Does anyone have and recommendations of some colognes? Preferably something that could be also be worn year long. (18 year old male)

Thanks

Default Re: In Search of New Cologne? Help Please

Carlos Santana for men. It's like a nice spiced cider. Lots of apple, cinnamon, some vanilla. It's yummy, sexy, masculine, and yet not heavy, cloying or sweet. Can be worn year round, for casual wear or for a night on the town.

I have heard about Carlos Santana cologne and have looked for it every where but i cannot find a store that sells it (I can't shop online, no credit card) Do you know of any store that sell it? ( I live in MI, I have looked at Meijer, Macys, Lord and Taylor, Nordstrom, Sears, Sophora and none of these stores carry it)

Clean yet spicy - try Gucci pour Homme II. I love it.

I've seen Santana at some JC Penny's and it's also available at Gordman's if you have those in MI.

Blog Entries

B*Men by Thierry Mugler and Burberry Brit are some great choices.

You could Paco Rabanne XS, Chanel Platinum Egoiste, or Bvlgari Black, if you want to try new things.
    --------------------------------------
    Also try Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche, YSL Kouros, YSL Body Kouros, YSL M7, YSL M7 Fresh, YSL Opium PH
    Last edited by somethinpositiv; 4th February 2008 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

212 springs to mind, its something you could wear everyday for any occasion i think. i love the can bottle too!

Terre D'Hermes, available at Sephora. Awesome year -round.

Gucci Envy. Best in colder weather, but I feel anything that smells this good can be worn year round by the right person. Also at Sephora.

Best,

M

Look at Creed's range
    AUSSIES, come join our SPLIT GROUP at http://groups.google.com.au/group/oz-scent-splits

"No Pain, No Gain"

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

Welcome Newwww!

You might want to use the Search function here to help you find out more about a scent someone mentions. Just click on the black word Search toward the right side of the second green band from the top of this page. Type in the name of the scent you are thinking about and paste it into the white drop-down box that appears. Then choose either to search Thread titles with that name or individual posts with that name (there will be many more of these)

Also click on the Directory at the top left of the page in the very top green band and type in the name. Temporarily it will send you to a Google link to Basenotes to narrow your search for information about a particular scent. When full Directory functions are restored it will lead you to a wealth of info without having to go through Google.

Fun, isn't it?!
    Last edited by kbe; 10th February 2008 at 02:36 PM.
    'Those who grow too big for their pants will be exposed in the end'--anon