Code of Conduct

Default Alcohol (drinking) effecting the scent your wearing.

Whats up again guys. So I was thinking while I was at a super bowl party last night and drinking a few beers and being a college student and going to other party's as well if drinking alcohol effects a scent.

It might be that your nose gets more desensitized to the scent the more and more intoxicated you get but I was wondering if some how alcohol might effect your skin or anything?

What do you think?
    Checkout the Drobe(THANKS GRANT!!!!!!!!!)

Top Fragrances: Gaultier˛ :: Mambo for Men :: 212 :: Michael for Men :: Polo Double Black

Default Re: Alcohol (drinking) effecting the scent your wearing.

You smell like alcohol when u drink =]

I swear to drunk, I'm not god!

Top Fragrances: Gaultier˛ :: Mambo for Men :: 212 :: Michael for Men :: Polo Double Black

I had two times bad experiences with Bois du Portugal after drinking some beers the night before, so for me I never will wear BdP again after drinking and don't laugh, the same is valid for Sauerkraut!
    That might be new,

but skin chemistry horror of the worst kind is, you probably knew that before:
    Onions and garlic. Uaaaaarrrgghhh.
    Last edited by dr.creed; 4th February 2008 at 08:46 PM.
    decant sales:
    Crystal Flacon

Thumbs down Re: Alcohol (drinking) effecting the scent your wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by z71ECUPirate View Post
    It might be that your nose gets more desensitized to the scent the more and more intoxicated you get but I was wondering if some how alcohol might effect your skin or anything?
    Right, Alcohol depresses the central nervous system (including the olfactory nerves), so if anything, one's ability to detect and enjoy a fragrance would be impaired, and likely more impaired for a longer time the more one drinks.

BOOO ! Drinking! BOOOOO!

I know not to apply cologne when I'm drunk. I seem to think that people in Hawaii need to smell my SOTE and I douse myself.

/\ Haha
    YAAAAAAY! Drinking! YAAAAAAAY!
    - Rich
    As always, disregard most of what I say. It's not worth your heart health to actually worry about what a 23 year old guy from Kansas thinks. Even if he is really ridiculously good looking.

College chicks eat good cologne up when they are drunk. I got many many compliments with Fuel for Life. Interestingly, it doesn't project very well but the sillage is good. I couldn't smell anything after an hour, but girls kept coming very close almost just lusting towards my next. I got such odd compliments. One was I smelled like a dessert and I should come over later. Another one, was this is the only scent thats made me horny

I may have been looking extremely charming, or the scent works!
    I have: Davidoff Relax, Dior Homme Sport, Boss Selection, Azzaro Visit, and Creed MI (will provide # on bottle for verification) available.

Looking for the following: DG The One, Himalaya, YSL L'Homme, John Varvatos (not vintage) Canali For Men or Paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by ohhmygod View Post
    You smell like alcohol when u drink =]
    I once stood next to a man at a bar who smelled in equal parts of Habit Rouge and Lagavulin--a powerful combination.....

Quote Originally Posted by Regis Philbin View Post
    College chicks eat good cologne up when they are drunk. I got many many compliments with Fuel for Life.
    I thought you said 'good cologne?'

Ok, I jest.. I just can't stand that stuff. I like fruity pebbles and all.. to eat, but I don't want to smell like a bowl of'em all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by _R$_ View Post
    I know not to apply cologne when I'm drunk. I seem to think that people in Hawaii need to smell my SOTE and I douse myself.
    Dude I would do the same thing!!! HAHAH

BTW Fuel for like smells just like gummy worms to me

Quote Originally Posted by SculptureOfSoul View Post
    I thought you said 'good cologne?'

Ok, I jest.. I just can't stand that stuff. I like fruity pebbles and all.. to eat, but I don't want to smell like a bowl of'em all day long.
    Hey! Fruity pebbles is awesome. I actually think M7 Fresh resembles fruity pebbles and Leinenkugel beer! I am waiting for the day to wear M7 Fresh, eat fruity pebbles, and drink a leinenkugel sunset wheat!
    Last edited by Regis Philbin; 5th February 2008 at 12:21 AM.
    I have: Davidoff Relax, Dior Homme Sport, Boss Selection, Azzaro Visit, and Creed MI (will provide # on bottle for verification) available.

Looking for the following: DG The One, Himalaya, YSL L'Homme, John Varvatos (not vintage) Canali For Men or Paypal.

Hey! Fruity pebbles is awesome. I actually think M7 Fresh resembles fruity pebbles and Leinenkugel beer! I am waiting for the day to wear M7 Fresh, eat fruity pebbles, and drink a leinenkugel sunset wheat!
    LOL! I have been wanting to smell M7 Fresh....... think ill pass

Quote Originally Posted by z71ECUPirate View Post
    LOL! I have been wanting to smell M7 Fresh....... think ill pass
    You should still try it if given the chance! Great scent. I just got a second bottle today And it's nothing like Fuel for Life..
    Last edited by Regis Philbin; 6th February 2008 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oviatt View Post
    I once stood next to a man at a bar who smelled in equal parts of Habit Rouge and Lagavulin--a powerful combination.....
    mmmm Lagavulin....
    "You smell kinda pretty! Wanna Smell me ?"
    - Johnny Bravo

Wardrobe

Glad to know that it isn't just I who considers Leinenkugel's sunset wheat to taste of fruity pebbles. BLARGH!! That is not what beer should taste like.

Busch Light is what beer is supposed to taste like LOL!

Alright back to the topic

I am not sure with Alcohol but did read that fat & sharp Food intensifies the smell.
    "Wow, I've never smelled anything like that before."