Code of Conduct

Default Looking for an online source for new, full bottle of Montale Bois de Aoud

I'm completely smitten and know this is a keeper (we have a rule at home: we can only buy full bottles after using up 2 decants).

I've just about worn out google looking.

Any ideas?

Or am I going to have to go to NY, or jeez, Paris? (wouldn't that be a shame! ;0)

Thanks a bunch!

Default Re: Looking for an online source for new, full bottle of Montale Bois de Aoud

Hi!

Welcome to Basenotes!

I am far from being a Montale expert, but, as it is a Paris exclusive, you may just have to contact them and order it directly from Montale: http://www.montaleparfums.com/vpcA.htm

One of our members, maisonstinky sells Montale fragrances. I don't know if he is able to order BdA. If you PM him, please give him a few days (a week?) to respond - he has been traveling a lot lately.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Default Re: Looking for an online source for new, full bottle of Montale Bois de Aoud

Hi There! If it's not on the Montale website, you can give them a call. I *think* they may have already changed the name of the scent (something Montale does with reckless abandon). If you call, you should also ask if they've tweaked the scent. For example, I visited the shop about a month ago and they told me that Red Aoud had already been changed. The version I bought was different from the very first incarnation.