5 33.33%
  • Chèvrefeuille Original

6 40.00%
  • Citrus Bigarrade

0 0%
  • Zeste Mandarine Pamplemousse

4 26.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Default Bois de Cédrat/Chèvrefeuille Original/Citrus Bigarrade/Zeste Mandarine Pamplemousse?

I am looking to get one or more of the above Creeds to add to my repertoire. I have tried each one and think they are okay despite not being a huge fan of the citrus/floral genre. Please vote and then let me know of your recommendations or personal experiences with any of them.

Post Re: Bois de Cédrat/Chèvrefeuille Original/Citrus Bigarrade/Zeste Mandarine Pamplemous

Royal English Leather, is always a good choice. With Spring right around the corner I might also be thinking Vetiver 48.
    Don't panic. Just stay calm, and reload....

Default Re: Bois de Cédrat/Chèvrefeuille Original/Citrus Bigarrade/Zeste Mandarine Pamplemous

Quote Originally Posted by Ron199 View Post
    Royal English Leather, is always a good choice. With Spring right around the corner I might also be thinking Vetiver 48.
    haha, dude, he already has both of those.

Out of the four that you've given us to choose from, I'd say that Chevrefeuille has the most personality of them all. Citrus Big and Bois de Cedrat are wonderful but typical. ZMP is sort of one-dimensional, but still very rich, and my favorite grapefruit, it being combined with that mandarine.

That being said, you wouldn't be exploring this territory unless you wanted something simpler, and clean.

You're a creed freak, you know you'll end up with all of them anyway, so you really can't go wrong.
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah

Default Re: Bois de Cédrat/Chèvrefeuille Original/Citrus Bigarrade/Zeste Mandarine Pamplemous

Chèvrefeuille Original,
    Tried a sample of this the other day..Results?
    I like it alot. Certainly worth a try.

Honestly, none of those. I think you're fine with the Creeds you got.

Though if you had to spend your money... Bois de Cedrat.

from a purely seasonal perspective, Chevrefeuille. its divinity in the spring. come summer time make damn sure you have BdCedrat, though. I'll be checking in to make sure.
    the other two are nice, but even a Creed fan like myself can't bring myself to throw down for scents that last as long as a whisper in the wind.