Code of Conduct

Hybrid View

Default What will your Valentines Fragrance be?

I am planning on wearing Fifi Chachnil in the evening......I am throwing a small dinner party for my family ( that is my gift every year) . My Son is proposing to his girlfriend tomorrow also so it will be a very special day!

Default Re: What will your Valentines Fragrance be?

Sounds fun, i'm kind of single, so I don't know what i'm wearing yet, but the girl I like will probably wear Delices de Cartier

Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille
    Behemoth cut a slice of pineapple, salted it, peppered it, ate it, and then tossed off a second glass of alcohol so dashingly that everyone applauded.

Mme Moriarty-the Misfortune Teller by BPAL. My husband loves it on me (notes of pomegranate, patchouli, and vanilla musk)
    ~Grenouille knew for certain that unless he possesed this scent, his life would have no meaning.~
    Perfume: The Story of a Murderer

Wow, that's good question. Haven't thought about it any because it's going to be a regular day, nothing romantic planned.

Maybe I'll ask dh what his fave is and wear that.
    WISHLIST: Tokyo Milk Honey & the Moon, Brooklyn Bunny Lettuce
    "Another way to take up more space is to wear perfume. I really love wearing perfume." ANDY WARHOL
    DETROIT RED WINGS: RULING THE HOCKEY UNIVERSE SINCE 1927

Valentines Day has already started over here. Nothing special today though, as my boyfriend lives 2 hours away from me and is moving back to University accomodation today. I'll be moving back on Saturday and then we might celebrate. The only really special thing about today is that it's my last day of work!

I'm wearing L de Lolita Lempicka anyway, which is a good a choice as any, even if I had deliberately been thinking about what to wear for this day. Such a lovely, snuggly, warm fragrance.

Blog Entries

Don't know yet - will decide in the morning when I get up - but will probably wear something sweet to go with my big box of chocolates from DH.
    The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all directions.
    Chanakya

The perfect day to wear Femme by Rochas, my beloved Eau de Perfume.

Not sure yet,but will probably wear Trouble(the scent I wore when we met) ...or one of the scents he has given me: Gaultier 2 or Crystal Noir.Working a lateshift tomorrow,so won't really see him too much before the evening....So no celebration,I think.

I'm having trouble deciding. Either something that makes me feel flirty (maybe Coco Mademoiselle? I like it) or something that he likes (perhaps Ambre Narguile). I was also thinking of going with Jo Malone Red Roses in the daytime. I'll have to try it out to see how heavy it is.

Congrats to your son Tdi

I'm wearing Lipstick Rose today. Random craving I think. Maybe I should be thinking about a full bottle of this stuff....

Congrats to your son tdi,
    that must be so exciting.

I will most likely be wearing
    Lipstick Rose like Jillsy or
    Brulure de Rose or perhaps even
    Oud Queen Roses. In any case,
    I think it will be a rose themed
    scent.
    Autumn treasures: Magnetism, Midnight Orchid, Tea for Two,
    Aimez-Moi, Chinatown, Dzongkha, Five O'Clock Au Gingembre,
    Cittá di Kyoto, Jasmin de Nuit, Jasmin Full, Kelly Calèche, Venezia,
    Douce Amère, Eau de Charlotte, Falling In Love, Chergui, Prada,
    Rose Alexandrie, Hypnôse, Omnia, Flowerbomb, Poivre Piquant,
    Cuir Beluga, 7:15am in Bali, Lolita Lempicka, Fumerie Turque,
    Datura Noir, Songes, Gaultier², L'Ombre Fauve, Kors, My Couture,
    Ligea "La Sirena", Red Aoud, Rose Absolu, Cèdre, Milk, No. 23

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bending backwards is like falling in love, come bend with me

The mind is like a drunken monkey, it constantly jumps here and there.

Swami Niranjan-ananda

"Our life is shaped by our mind; we become what we think."
    Dhammapada

Quote Originally Posted by tdi View Post
    I am planning on wearing Fifi Chachnil in the evening......I am throwing a small dinner party for my family ( that is my gift every year) . My Son is proposing to his girlfriend tomorrow also so it will be a very special day!
    I love that you're going to wear Fifi! AND, how exciting ~ a Valentine's Day proposal! I'm sure it will be fabulous!

No big romantic plans here, but I will wear Poison. My husband (& little boy) love it!

hmmm. well, since tomorrow i work, the boytoy works, and then we both bowl in a trios league, we're not really celebrating, i don't think... so i'll wear whatever strikes my fancy in the morning. but, perhaps i'll wear one of the 'fumes he's bought me: Jill Sanders #4 or L'Instant. Or maybe I'll wear L'Heue Bleue again like i did today (i went and got me a bottle yesterday. yay! and Mitsouku for my mom)
    ~*~*~*~*~
    One by one the lava lamps are stealing my sanity...

My husband already gave me my present, which I picked out of course, it was a vintage bottle of Fete by Molyneux.
    That will be my scent, it really is a me scent. I adore this scent, it is truly a shame how under-rated, and relatively unknown it is. It means celebration, so it is a perfect scent for a holiday.
    Quand on boit l'eau, il faut penser à sa source

I'll be working away all evening, and I've just recovered (barely) from my 16 hour weather related marathon of last night.

I'm choosing Chamade

I think I might wear either Rasa X or MKK. Or maybe I'll have something new to wear!
    Another belief of mine; that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise.

Margaret Atwood

Mine got chosen for me on the Pick my SOTD thread by the bold and beautiful Riannon - who chose Elixir de Merveilles!!

I have to be at the flower shop extra early - the temp is turned down to 68 F to keep the flowers fresh - and I will be VERY glad for the sprightliness of citrus and chock'lit. Grazie Tang!!!
    "The world is ruled by letting things take their course. It cannot be ruled by interfering." Lao Tze

I'm with Tia on this one and thinkin Fifi
    Sending BEMs scuttling back to Betelgeuse with my fierce fumage!
    http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=200749

Mine was also suggested for me by lasta on the Pick My SotD thread... I'll be bomblicious in Flowerbomb.

After some indecision this morning (and a decidedly unromantic workload bringing on an equally unromantic lack of patience and good temper), I went with Une Rose. I may switch to Black Orchid for the evening...too early to say!

Where I live we don't really celebrate Valentine's Day. Lovers exchange gifts (more precisely, roses) on April 23rd. So I'll wear some Rose Ikebana later in the day in anticipation.
    Last edited by alba; 14th February 2008 at 01:44 PM. Reason: misprint

Romance Silver by RL.
    Gary