Code of Conduct

Exclamation Scent for the ski slope of death!

Hi y'all,

I am minutes away from my first ever down-hill ski lesson with my ski-instructor neighbor, who has been zealous in her attempts to get me out of my hobbit hole for these past several winters. Brrrrrrrr.

So, I've just doused myself with my guarded Versailles pour homme by Jean Desprez, layered under many newly purchased ski garments (24 hours ago!), and with my St. Roch and crucifx for extra protection.

Perhaps this should have been entered under the blog section but I might end up like Sonny Bono, god rest his soul and not make it to Tuscany in April for which I have business class tickets and a secret source for my Versailles fix, so I wanted to be sure all of you knew where I would be in case fate saw fit to end my fragrance addiction in the cold,white wilderness of Canada. (Ooooooh, good, eh? Screw the writer's association for their strike!)

Oh, the drama! Maybe I can hide at the parking lot and sneak into the cafe for some sun and apres lattes?

In case I am bowled over by a 10-year-old hot dogger I have left instructions for my partner to just send everything to TheGoodlife, Mr. Perez,Jock With Scents, Otto, and Grant to distribute my collection as they see fit.

But I hope it won't come to that. Good-bye cruel world!
    Last edited by graffham; 15th February 2008 at 08:26 PM.

Default Re: Scent for the ski slope of death!

Have fun. You will enjoy your experience because you are doing what most first timers don't...get a lesson. Keep the base side down and your basenotes up! lol.

Basenotes Institution

Quote Originally Posted by graffham View Post
    In case I am bowled over by a 10-year-old hot dogger I have left instructions for my partner to just send everything to TheGoodlife, Mr. Perez, Otto, and Grant to distribute my collection as they see fit.

But I hope it won't come to that. Good-bye cruel world!
    LOL

Snow is soft, you won't be able to smell yourself under all that clothing and have fun.

I am getting funny visuals of graffham on the mountain now. I bet he is leaving a sillage trail wake that is killer if you are skiing behind him.
    Last edited by Jock_With_Scents; 15th February 2008 at 05:58 PM.

A quick hint. When you see a marker that says "DOUBLE BLACK" it's not referencing an Armani, Kenneth Cole, or Canali Black Diamond. Don't go there - stick to the green instead. At least for your first day. Have fun.

Go that way... really fast.... if something gets in your way...

turn!

Enjoy!