Code of Conduct

Default salvador dali "black sun"

i have just purchased this leatest fragrance in the dali line... a woody oriental, (which my wardrobe seems to be leaning towards !) with a deep smoky character. masculine and romantic. i already have salvador dali pour homme, which has been a winner for me... even the guys comment on that one !

yes, there are similarities with M7, however, there is none of the sickly sweetness...

after a few hours, it seems to wear close to the skin, unlike most of the dali range which has great sillage and longevity.

still a VERY sexy scent which has drawn some nice comments. i suggest you give it a try !
    Last edited by snifferman; 15th February 2008 at 01:04 PM.

Default Re: salvador dali "black sun"

Where did you buy it at? I haven't heard anything about it being released yet. The notes sound very interesting and the bottle looks cool.
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

Default Re: salvador dali "black sun"

i bought it in australia at "perfume connection". they have a website you can obtain from,
    the address is "perfumeconnection.com.au" for mail orders.