Code of Conduct

Exclamation I survived the ski slope of death!

Many thanks to all of my fellow basenoters for their words of encouragement with regards to my first attempt at down hill skiing.

Wearing Jean Deprez's Versailles pour homme was a good choice. I went down the child's hill of death, enough for my sensibilities, and survived while looking and smelling very good indeed.

Skydiving, no. Another attempt at skiing, yes.

Default Re: I survived the ski slope of death!

Graffham, good to hear you will be skiing again. I have been skiing 27 seasons and always look forward to another. On a non fragrance note, where did you go? I am familiar with Blue Mountain in Ontario. Blue is a reasonable road trip for us from Michigan (Detroit burbs).

I'm really late to the make suggestions for skiing theme but can't help chiming in. I think Royal English Leather is just a killer scent for the slopes. It would be stunning and beautiful seeping out the neck and wrist holes.
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Oh, DusbB! Where were you yesterday when I needed you?! Yes, Royal English Leather will be on my next ski wardrobe list.

And Titan, I went to Camp Fortune in Chelsea,Quebec which is just outside Ottawa.

Anothe snowstorm tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by graffham; 16th February 2008 at 04:09 PM.

Hope you had Dior Homme Intense for just in case...

Jellybean! I ran out. Imagine, the bottle only lasted a month! I guess it was that good.
    Graffham

Good for you Hey, how about bungy jumping
    "There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which can not fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance-that principle is contempt prior to investigation." HERBERT SPENCER