Code of Conduct

Exclamation Intimately Beckham Night Men

is possibly the best celebrity fragrance release of 2007, in my opinion. the note pyramid on basenotes doesn't do it a lot of justice 'citrus notes, spicy notes' etc, but it's something i'd completely reccomend smelling.
    current favourites: guerlain vetiver, trumper eucris, adp colonia
    latest swag: cdg man2, lolita lempicka au masculin
    next buys: keiko mecheri oliban, michael by michael kors

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Intimately Beckham Night Men

I haven't tried this fragrance, but I really like another Beckham fragrance - Instinct.

It is the only celeb scent I own. I think it is often dismissed because it is thought of as a drugstore celeb scent and not taken seriously as a fragrance.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

supercat84

I tried this scent and really enjoyed it... i got this lovely coconut note...the only problem with the scent imo is the very poor lasting power (one hour max???)

I have a sample of this, and I will never apply it again.

The coconut milk thing is very annoying.
    It has poor longevity and sillage.

Sorry Beckham, you won't get my €€€.

Post Thanks / Like

I picked up a cologne set (EDT & Shower Gel) at Kohl's today for $17.00. WOW. This might be the first Coty Scent that I am really digging. It's got some wonderful sillage and seems to last awhile on me.

I has always avoided any more Beckham scents because I was FURIOUS about Instinct -- it smells good but lasts about 5 mins on me. WEAK! This stuff is exactly the opposite.

I'm curious though....what is the "Night Men" part that the thread title mentions? Mine just says "Intimately Beckham" and I don't smell any coconut. This stuff reminds me of a Church incense. Are there different versions of this?

My bottle looks like this:

(kind of inspired by Sean John's bottle?)

The thing I really like about this cologne..it smells like a scent that I would test in a magazine. Seriously I have been smelling samples in magazines (you unfold it and rub it on your arm..at least I do) and they always smell like this. Then when I smell the actual cologne, it doesn't smell like the magazine. Does that make any sense? (No! - peanut gallery).

Anyway, I may have to go buy more since Kohl's and Dept. Stores rarely give discounts on cologne (and they let me use a 30% off coupon...unheard of! They always say "does not include fragrances" in the fine print!).
    Last edited by atrac; 17th February 2008 at 06:28 AM.

hey atrac! that's the original intimately beckham, which i have also and enjoy very much. the night version is a radically different cologne and looks like this:

http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/ima...roductid=11430

Post Thanks / Like

I have tried Intimately (original) and really like it a lot, but, it does not last long, about 3 hours on my wrist.

Anyway, I think a scent like it has been done many times. When I first smelled it it didn't scream 'uniqueness', anyone knows what is similar but lasts longer? I'd love to try the night version.
    Current Top 5

1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto

Post Thanks / Like

i have heard some very good things about "Intimately Beckham Night Men"...i also know that it just came out in britain so its not available in U.S yet.....and it costs way too much(for now) to order it online...
    CDG 3 (The one you CAN'T find anywhere) for trade.
    Full 4 oz Bottle of Silver Mountain Water(95% full) for trade(purchased at Nordstrom not online). PM me for details.

My Blog: www.BLAMEURPARENTS.com

Post Thanks / Like

OK, I feel stupid now. If only I had done a google search or even checked the reviews section I would have answered my own question -- there are two versions.

The reviews say that the "Night Men" version smells similar to Obsession Night. How fitting that I also just purchased that set from Kohl's on clearance as well! I like it too, but honestly I think I like Intimately a little better than ON.

I guess I'll have to wait until "Night Men" appears in the US to see how it compares to both of my recent purchases.
    Last edited by atrac; 17th February 2008 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by acceptfacts View Post
    i have heard some very good things about "Intimately Beckham Night Men"...i also know that it just came out in britain so its not available in U.S yet.....and it costs way too much(for now) to order it online...
    the only bad thing i've noticed is that longevity can vary greatly from person to person - it lasts on me, but on a friend of mine is undetectable after about fifteen minutes.