Code of Conduct

View Poll Results: The best Perry Ellis 360?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • 360 Original

4 15.38%
  • 360 Red

6 23.08%
  • 360 White

12 46.15%
  • 360 Black

3 11.54%
  • 360 Pure

0 0%
  • 360 Blue

1 3.85%

Default Best of the Perry Ellis 360's?

Well I was getting tired of reading about niche brands and "L' *insert French words here*" fragrances :P So I decided to make this thread for fun. Honestly, which Perry Ellis 360 do you think is the best? Personally I think it's between White or Red, the original is a bit stinky and the rest are average.

Default Re: Best of the Perry Ellis 360's?

I like the Red the best.
    Last edited by maisonstinky; 16th February 2008 at 08:14 PM.
    Vijay"Maisonstinky"

I didn't know which one to pick, but I like the colour blue, so I picked blue.

Original 360 is the best - sad to see it will be going away soon.

It really depends on what kind of scents you like... If you like citrus / marine scents, then it's 360 Red. If you like vanilla / Le Male type of scents, then 360 White is calling your name... For the most part, if you have a favorite genre of scent, then Perry Ellis more than likely has a scent for you... Enjoy!

I had my first encounter with PE in its original form and I liked it then. And I remember having a second bottle in its other shade. I give it to PE, really. It shines in all its colors. The white is in my present rotation now and admit it does so well. I don't care if it may be a smell-alike (of Le Male)...but in its total form, it's PE white to me.