Code of Conduct

Default Dirt Cheap Finds

I just found 3 Soviet colognes at a Russian pharmacy for $2.25 for a bottle of 3.2oz. I got myself Shipr, Gvozdika (carnation) cologne and Trojnoi (tripple) cologne. Shipr and Trojnoi are okay but I did not really like the carnation cologne. But for $2.25 each I think it is no big loss.

Default Re: Dirt Cheap Finds

$2.25....it would cost me that much just to drive to a pharmacy.
    Current Wishlist: Vetiver Extraordinaire, Rousse & Opus 1870

Quote Originally Posted by primetime34 View Post
    $2.25....it would cost me that much just to drive to a pharmacy.
    Yeah, it is cheap. I kinda think of it as a Russian version of Brut.

You got a bargain !! ..... as for the Gvozdika one just use it in with the mopping bucket . Thats what I do for all the rejects and knock-offs , providing ofcourse they don't completely disagree with me .

SALES
    JANUARY 2013 ..http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=232133

*** SPECIAL - LUI ROCHAS , 3.3oz Sealed ***

FLACON .. Updating Soon flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=43

Hahahahaha.....the mopping bucket. What a great idea. I have some that would be better served doing that as well.

I heard that Gvozdika cologne is a good moqsuito repelant.

I recently got 1 oz of Aramis Tuscany Uomo for $8.99 at Sears. Was going to look at LCD TV's and saw the clearance tag......
    "I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best." - Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

Mosquito repellant....wow, another hilarious comment. This should go in the thread about what to do with scents that people absolutely don't want and can't sell/trade.

Quote Originally Posted by primetime34 View Post
    Mosquito repellant....wow, another hilarious comment. This should go in the thread about what to do with scents that people absolutely don't want and can't sell/trade.
    How about spraying the homeless people with? Sure, it wont smell great but it is better than nothing.

However, you wouldn't want to spray them without their permission...then you become like the annoying SA's that spray before they ask.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexPanzer View Post
    How about spraying the homeless people with? Sure, it wont smell great but it is better than nothing.

You should have left well enough alone and just stayed with the joke about mosquito repellant, at least that was funny.

The above comment is totally insensitive and has no place anywhere in life, much less on this forum.

Before you post (or anyone else, for that matter), please understand that your comments reflect upon all of us.
    Last edited by TwoRoads; 18th February 2008 at 04:56 AM.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by TwoRoads View Post

Before you post (or anyone else, for that matter), please understand that your comments reflect upon all of us.

No they don't.

Spray my kitchen with carnation, please. That'll fool me into disbelieving my eyes when they tell me the place needs cleaning.
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

You should have left well enough alone and just stayed with the joke about mosquito repellant, at least that was funny.

The above comment is totally insensitive and has no place anywhere in life, much less on this forum.

A good adage I once read was "Nothing is too good for the poor". Doesn't hurt to keep this in mind and show some respect.

I just found 3 Soviet colognes at a Russian pharmacy for $2.25 for a bottle of 3.2oz. I got myself Shipr, Gvozdika (carnation) cologne and Trojnoi (tripple) cologne. Shipr and Trojnoi are okay but I did not really like the carnation cologne. But for $2.25 each I think it is no big loss.
    Drunkards used to drink (still drink?) Trojnoj. Cause of the price.

I feel the existential hollow when I smell cheap masculine colognes
    "PLAIN LIVING, HIGH THINKING" O.W., De Profundis
    Real beauty: 1) Frederic Malle 1-20 2) Chanel Egoiste 3) YSL Opium pour Homme edp 4) TF Noir de Noir

Noses: 1) Jacques Cavallier 2) Maurice Roucel

i got ungaro III 3.4 oz for $17....its insane...

I am entitled to my own opinion, and my opinion is that most of the homeless people stink and cheap cologne would help them and the rest of the society. The homeless person would feel a bit better by having a cheap cologne sprayed on him. And the rest of the pedestrians would feel better since the cheap cologne would mask the stench of crap and urine.

There can be like public spraying stands that can spray homeless people with cheap cologne. Like a parking meter with a button that sprays out the stuff.
    --------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerII View Post
    Drunkards used to drink (still drink?) Trojnoj. Cause of the price.

I feel the existential hollow when I smell cheap masculine colognes
    It say "Do Not Drink" on the back of the bottle in Russian.
    Last edited by AlexPanzer; 18th February 2008 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

umm lets see

50 ml M7 - £11
    Gaultier2 80ml - £21
    Le Male 75ml - £24

I'm now trying to talk myself into getting Issey for a ridiculous price, fingers crossed.
    Check out my Fragrance Review Blog

Wishlist: Byredo Pulp, Creed Aventus, Montale Black Aoud, Original Santal, Dior Jules, Invasion Barbare, Pure Distance M

Oh lets all just kick back and relax a bit. It's just an internet person, don't get upset and his comments don't get reflected upon all of us. Get off your high horse sir. If it offends you, ignore the comment and talk about something else in the thread.

/derail

I found Davidoff Echo at Marshalls for.. so cheap I can't remember.

Halston Catalyst (100ml) for $12.99 plus 8.375% sales tax at Ross.
    (This is my fourth bottle of Catalyst in a five year period.)
    Last edited by tvlampboy; 18th February 2008 at 07:55 PM.

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

Pal Zileri Concept No. 18 at Nordstrom Rack for $9.99 (1.7 OZ)

Tommy Bahama Set Sail St. Barts at Marshall's for $19.99 (3.4 OZ)

I am entitled to my own opinion.
    But why reveal yourself as an idiot? :brolly: