Code of Conduct

Talking Guerlain Djedi EDT special at perfumed Court

I got an email saying there is Guerlain Djedi EDT on special at the Perfumed Court.

Reading about this on Basenotes I realised, newbie that I am, that I just have to try this.

Of course, when you just order one thing, you think about other frags you had fancied trying, and out comes the wish list and the little order just got longer....

Default Re: Guerlain Djedi EDT special at perfumed Court

Djedi as Eau de Toilette, quite intriguing! Although, at 60 bucks for 5 ml, I hope you'll like it
    Care to share what else was on your wish list?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sniffing around
    I'll stop wearing black when they make something darker

But, my LIB, you have to think BIG

They have also 30 ml. decants for $179,99. At least, minus the coupon code. And then there is the exchange rate to the Euro........

::suddenly my skills in maths are worse than ever ::

Hmm, a 'limited quantity' of a 'limited quantity'..........Now, could I 'relieve' the ladies of TPC of a complete bottle?
    The bird of paradise alights only upon the hand that does not grasp

My other samples include Vent Vert by Balmain,Gateway to Frederic Malle Sampler Pack - because I want to smell Musc Ravageur and the sampler pack also includes En Passant & L'Eau d'Hiver, People of the Labyrinths Luctor et Emergo , Comme des Garcons Original, Bella Bellissima Perfect Night, L'Artisan Premier Figuier.
    Some of these are in Perfume Posse's Perfume 201
    http://perfumeposse.com/2007/09/24/perfume-201-draft/
    others I just wanted to smell...

Nice selection, fancynance! Includes many favourites of mine...L'Eau d'Hiver, POTL, Premier Figuier and the most sad, delicate and beautiful lilac scent ever, En Passant. Let us know what you think of them, especially of the Djedi EdT. You'll be smelling a myth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sniffing around
    I'll stop wearing black when they make something darker