Code of Conduct

Default Bond Silver Factory

As you all know im a die hard Creed fan and use no other.
    However, Last week at Saks a S.A. gave me 5 samples (yes 5!) of Silver Factory by Bond.
    Im not a big Bond fan due to my feelings that they are simply a Creed knock off brand ( expensive one)
    HOWEVER, S.F. smells GREAT and i can think of no frag that smells like it.
    Very leathery and incense (ish) but much more than i can pinpoint.
    It lasts ALL freakin day! So, Kudos to Bond no. 9 for this one. Its a winner.
    Any opinions of any other frag it resembles? Certainly no Creed that i can detect.

Sur la Plage

Default Re: Bond Silver Factory

I have never been very impressed with most of the Bond fragrances that I have sampled. However, I was in Saks over the past weekend and the SA said "Have you tried Silver Factory?". I had not, so I let her spray some on my hand. At first, I really did not pay much attention to it. But then, WOW! I was extremely blown away by it. I could not stop sniffing my hand - I was really loving the incense. The longevity was great on me also. I am going to go back and try it again and see if I can get at least 1 sample. This could be my first Bond purchase.

I think SF is Bond's most original offering to date. I hope this is a sign of things to come for them.
    Chinatown is fairly original as well but not as nice as SF IMO.
    SF is big $ though.... It looks to be a bit more than other Bond's.

Eric

There's a new Andy Warhol scent by Bond (The one Silver Factory was from) on the way soon, looks promising too

Basenotes Institution

I don't like the Bond No. 9 as a whole. However SF got my attention when I tested it - I have to smell it again soon.
    "The beginning of freedom is the realization that you are not the "thinker." The moment you start watching the thinker, a higher level of consciousness becomes activated. You then begin to realize that there is a vast realm of intelligence beyond thought, that thought is only a tiny aspect of that intelligence. You also realize that all the things that truly matter - beauty, love, creativity, joy, inner peace - arise from beyond the mind.

You begin to awaken"

-- Eckhart Tolle

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    I have never been very impressed with most of the Bond fragrances that I have sampled. However, I was in Saks over the past weekend and the SA said "Have you tried Silver Factory?". I had not, so I let her spray some on my hand. At first, I really did not pay much attention to it. But then, WOW! I was extremely blown away by it. I could not stop sniffing my hand - I was really loving the incense. The longevity was great on me also. I am going to go back and try it again and see if I can get at least 1 sample. This could be my first Bond purchase.
    darn near the same experiece!! lol