Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 61 to 73 of 73
  1. #61

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    brooklyn NYC
    Posts
    1,979
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Domenico Caraceni - new manufacturer

    Quote Originally Posted by mtgprox05 View Post
    Damn man you beat me to it! I though I had breaking news there. But yes for anyone still freaking out, it is infact back in stock at Lucky Scent.
    so it's not out of production? or is it?

    i'm still so intrigued by this scent...even though i've never tried it.

  2. #62

    Default Re: Domenico Caraceni - new manufacturer

    Quote Originally Posted by everso View Post
    so it's not out of production? or is it?

    i'm still so intrigued by this scent...even though i've never tried it.
    TBH everso, your guess is as good as mine. But since, we all know that something is going on with it, I would suggest that if you are that intrigued with it you should go ahead and sample it. I'm sure your already aware of this but if not, you can get a sample for 3 dollars and if you use the code "mua" you get free shipping, so its a good deal.
    Last edited by mtgprox05; 1st December 2008 at 05:31 PM.

  3. #63

    Default Re: Domenico Caraceni - new manufacturer

    Quote Originally Posted by mtgprox05 View Post
    Damn man you beat me to it! I though I had breaking news there. But yes for anyone still freaking out, it is infact back in stock at Lucky Scent.
    Quote Originally Posted by everso View Post
    so it's not out of production? or is it?

    i'm still so intrigued by this scent...even though i've never tried it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtgprox05 View Post
    TBH everson, your guess is as good as mine. But since, we all know that something is going on with it, I would suggest that if you are that intrigued with it you should go ahead and sample it. I'm sure your already aware of this but if not, you can get a sample for 3 dollars and if you use the code "mua" you get free shipping, so its a good deal.
    It is definitively discontinued, please read post #40 above.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

  4. #64

    Default Re: Domenico Caraceni - new manufacturer

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoRoads View Post
    It is definitively discontinued, please read post #40 above.
    My apologies, for not doing my homework first. To be honest I am not completely up on the topic in general, I just saw it at LS, and knowing that a lot of people were upset that they no longer would be carrying DC I figured I share some good news. Thanks for pointing that out to me TwoRoads, next time I'll make sure to read carefully before posting.

  5. #65

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    brooklyn NYC
    Posts
    1,979
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Domenico Caraceni - new manufacturer

    Quote Originally Posted by mtgprox05 View Post
    TBH everso, your guess is as good as mine. But since, we all know that something is going on with it, I would suggest that if you are that intrigued with it you should go ahead and sample it. I'm sure your already aware of this but if not, you can get a sample for 3 dollars and if you use the code "mua" you get free shipping, so its a good deal.
    thanks for the shipping code! i just ordered a sample of this...along with a few other scents. cheers!

  6. #66

    Default Re: Domenico Caraceni - new manufacturer

    Quote Originally Posted by everso View Post
    thanks for the shipping code! i just ordered a sample of this...along with a few other scents. cheers!
    No problem at all everso! I think that code is good forever, or at least indefinitely. I have saved SO much using it, it really is unreal. As always I look forward to your opinions on your samples.

  7. #67

    Default Re: Domenico Caraceni - new manufacturer

    New bottle design and I think they knocked off 10 dollars of the selling price now.

    http://www.luckyscent.com/shop/item/...ceni_1913.html

  8. #68

    Default Re: Domenico Caraceni - new manufacturer

    Quote Originally Posted by nsamadi View Post
    New bottle design and I think they knocked off 10 dollars of the selling price now.

    http://www.luckyscent.com/shop/item/...ceni_1913.html
    I am not sure what this means but at the very least this is an interesting development!
    Last edited by TwoRoads; 15th May 2009 at 12:41 PM.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

  9. #69

    Default Re: Domenico Caraceni - new manufacturer

    Hopefully there isn't a reformulation with the new bottle design...

  10. #70

    Default Re: Domenico Caraceni - new manufacturer

    international economic crisis and all, DC is back in production baby!
    YEAH!
    Shameless Plug: Sales thread with Roses Musk, Rose Poivree, and others.
    Looking for lot of samples of female fragrances.

  11. #71

    Default Re: Domenico Caraceni - new manufacturer

    Quote Originally Posted by nsamadi View Post
    New bottle design and I think they knocked off 10 dollars of the selling price now.

    http://www.luckyscent.com/shop/item/...ceni_1913.html
    That's good news! Thank you nsamadi !
    'Il mondo dei profumi è un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.

  12. #72

    Default Re: Domenico Caraceni - new manufacturer

    Quote Originally Posted by nsamadi View Post
    New bottle design and I think they knocked off 10 dollars of the selling price now.

    http://www.luckyscent.com/shop/item/...ceni_1913.html
    Can someone find out whether it is still made by Forester, Milano? Their site still displays the frragrance, but the history timeline marks 2007 as the end of their engagement.
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.

  13. #73

    Default Re: Domenico Caraceni - new manufacturer

    Is this still available anywhere to purchase?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •