Code of Conduct

Default Where can you get sample vials online?

I am always finding new scents I want to try, but don't want to risk paying for a bottle that I don't love. I have gotten some samples on ebay, but are there any other websites where you can buy sample vials? I don't mind paying for them, as long as the price is reasonable. Any suggestions??

Default Re: Where can you get sample vials online?

I use these and they are great:

www.luckyscent.com

The Perfumed Court
    ===
    [I] recall thinking that the computer would never advance much further than this. Call me nave, but I seemed to have underestimated the universal desire to sit in a hard plastic chair and stare at a screen until your eyes cross. ~ David Sedaris

scentmonkey.com
    perfumebay.com
    fragrancex.com
    aedes.com
    beautycafe.com
    fourseasons.com
    parfumsraffy.com
    parfumflacons.com (minis)

Don't forget beautyhabit for niche scents. Theperfumedcourt.com has an extensive list, although pricey, as does DSHperfumes.com (who creates her own.) Scentedmonkey and perfumebay carry samples of some dept store type fragrances.

Do you have a brick-and-mortar Sephora near you? They're very accomodating in making samples of their scents to take with you. I recently got a sample of "The One" from them, and they made one for my neice of "L de Lempicka".

Also http://beautifulperfumes.com/ has a lot of samples.
    "Woe to the one who's love of elixirs, grows into madness"
    :bounce: