Code of Conduct

Thread: Lalique PH

Default Lalique PH

i just adore this one...could anyone suggest perfumes in similar lines...? the only other one which is feel is made in similar lines would be moschino uomo....

please please please...no creeds, FM, CdG's

This also happens to be my 100th post! Yipeeeee!! never thought would reach 100.....pluran, tvlamboy, dustb, foetidus, dimitri and others are light years away......one day...one day dimitri..i will have racks of scents based on colors! colors for god sake!!!....mr guerlain...envy your exclusive collection...and other heavy weights..dunn remember the name..but this guy had 50 colonges of creed amongst others....I salute and respect all of you...you all are way ahead and enjoying your life every bit.
    Last edited by jenson; 26th February 2008 at 05:41 PM.

Default Re: Lalique PH

I like Lalique PH as well. It has a powdery sweetness reminiscent of many female perfumes - but stays masculine.

I too am looking for a similar scent that is more appropriate for a male in his early 20s. It seems too outdated for me... but I adore the scent. I would never wear it outside of my house because I smell like an old man
    I have: Davidoff Relax, Dior Homme Sport, Boss Selection, Azzaro Visit, and Creed MI (will provide # on bottle for verification) available.

Looking for the following: DG The One, Himalaya, YSL L'Homme, John Varvatos (not vintage) Canali For Men or Paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by Regis Philbin View Post
    I like Lalique PH as well. It has a powdery sweetness reminiscent of many female perfumes - but stays masculine.

I too am looking for a similar scent that is more appropriate for a male in his early 20s. It seems too outdated for me... but I adore the scent. I would never wear it outside of my house because I smell like an old man
    to me, lagerfeld classic smells like a old man..not lalique hey for all you know, you would smell a lot mature than your age, think ur girls frnds would like that?
    Last edited by jenson; 26th February 2008 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jenson View Post
    to me, lagerfeld classic smells like a old man..not lalique hey for all you know, you would smell a lot mature than your age, think ur girls frnds would like that?
    Oh for sure I would smell mature for me age. I don't have any reason to believe girls would NOT like it! Overall, I think it's a very impressive scent.
    I have: Davidoff Relax, Dior Homme Sport, Boss Selection, Azzaro Visit, and Creed MI (will provide # on bottle for verification) available.

Looking for the following: DG The One, Himalaya, YSL L'Homme, John Varvatos (not vintage) Canali For Men or Paypal.

I like Lalique PH too. I don't use it as often as I should though, so I must wear this soon...

what about faune by lalique?

Allure PH is similar to pne of Lalique scents, but I don't remember which color.

thats faune...its very similar indeed....i love every colonge from lalique...PH and Equus being my favs. wanted to check if there is any other house which shares similar passion and drift...

Quote Originally Posted by Boal View Post
    Allure PH is similar to pne of Lalique scents, but I don't remember which color.
    You know what, I've never tried Allure PH. I was VERY curious about Allure Sport/PH because of the creamy/citrusy people noted - which seems to be the same(relatively speaking) that Lalique follows.

Quote Originally Posted by Regis Philbin View Post
    You know what, I've never tried Allure PH. I was VERY curious about Allure Sport/PH because of the creamy/citrusy people noted - which seems to be the same(relatively speaking) that Lalique follows.

faune and austin reed are very similar to chanel allure...

I think Guerlain's Heritage is of a similar nature.

Escada Homme, also

Quote Originally Posted by jenson View Post
    i just adore this one...could anyone suggest perfumes in similar lines...? the only other one which is feel is made in similar lines would be moschino uomo....please please please...no creeds, FM, CdG's
    How about Richard James or Chanel Egoiste (the original).

by the way guys......be wary of where you order Lalique PH from.

i got a big bottle from FragranceNet couple of months ago...and the bottle was utterly spoiled....now, instead of taking another chance with it, i think i'll just steal my older brother's bottle.

in my mind, it is a rare quality to have such a high concentration of sweetness be associated with class...but this one pulls it off.

P.S sillage and longevity monster.
    CDG 3 (The one you CAN'T find anywhere) for trade.
    Full 4 oz Bottle of Silver Mountain Water(95% full) for trade(purchased at Nordstrom not online). PM me for details.

My Blog: www.BLAMEURPARENTS.com

Quote Originally Posted by aljinnie View Post
    I think Guerlain's Heritage is of a similar nature.
    great!
    --------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
    Escada Homme, also

how did i miss that, escada homme indeed is a nice scent (had sampled it long back and forgot about it)
    Last edited by jenson; 27th February 2008 at 05:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I love all of Lalique's fragrances: The Lion, Equus, Faun and Encre Noire.

I also love all of the Carons for men... But Lalique is the only house where I can say I love them all...

If you're looking for alternatives, then Arpege PH is somewhat similar to the Lion and is worth checking out...

I think La Perla's GrigioPerla Hedo is like the green cousin of the Lalques, so check that out too.

is burberry - burberry in similar lines...? i had samples this one long time back...

I've tried to love this house but alas, no results. Their fragrances are nice and fresh but, I didn't feel they were worth a full purchase. It didn't help that the boutique SA in the forum shops of ceasar's was relentlessly rude when I asked for them to be sprayed onto a card.

Basenotes Institution

I agree with the above recommendation of Arpege Pour Homme.

I am wearing Lalique Pour Homme (The Lion) for the 1st time right now (thanks shadesofbleu) and although I'm not sure I like this kind of fragrance (creamy woods and I don't get along) I think it has a striking sweet yet spicy, creamy resemblance to Arpege Pour Homme and also Hypnose Pour Homme by Lancome.

I must say that in this category, I find Guerlain does it the best. I think I will stick with Heritage.