Code of Conduct

Default Smelled today D&G The One for men

While visiting today my local shopping center I was surprised to find the latest fragrance for men by Dolce Gabbana. I'm not reallt good at describing scents, but all I can say is that the top notes are a bit fruity and the overall feeling is close to that of Davidoff's Adventure. I didn't dislike it, but I think it's everything but revolutionary.

Default Re: Smelled today D&G The One for men

Regardless of whether this is a good fragrance or not, it'll be a huge seller for sure.

I did not try adventure so can't tell if it's good or bad, but I guess I am glad to hear that it does not smell like AdG.

Along with Versace Pour Homme, this is the scent that I've been very ancious... could you please describe it more? is something like Hypnose Homme? the ad describes it well?.. I wonder that this should be consider a classical fragrance, isn't it? and what about the longevity...?

Quote Originally Posted by 30/04/1982 View Post
    Along with Versace Pour Homme, this is the scent that I've been very ancious... could you please describe it more? is something like Hypnose Homme? the ad describes it well?.. I wonder that this should be consider a classical fragrance, isn't it? and what about the longevity...?
    I'll try to do my best...
    It's not really close to Hypnose Homme, at least not in my opinion. I didn't see the ad so I can't really say if it describes it well but I can certainly smell there the cedar and grapefruit that appear in the notes. The longevity, at least on me, is mediocre (4-5 hours). Hope it helped a bit

If you had to classify it very vaguely how would you do so (e.g. Woody/Fresh/Oriental?)

And what would be similar to it other than Davidoff Adventure ?