Hey guys, I've been busy as hell but I just spoke to Heavenly Perfumes and I've been given quite a comprehensive list to look through so I thought I might as well share some of them with you guys..
I might have mentioned Heavenly Perfumes before I think, and they've been getting a lot of hard to find fragrances in so I'll just put some of them up here..

The first email I got was about Creed samples and testers, which include:
- Millesimme Imperiale
- Spring Flower
- Jasmal
- Neroli Sauvage
- Himalaya
- Chevrefeuille Original
- Cypres Musc
- Virgin Island Water
- Aubepine Acacia
- Epicea
- Erolfa
and a few other ones..

There are also testers that are available, and I'll just copy and paste them from the email:

So Pretty de Cartier - Eau de Toilette Spray - 100ml - $100 - discontinued, increasingly hard to find
Higher Dior Limited Edition Black - Eau de Toilette Spray - 75ml - $90 - discontinued, harder to find
L'arte di Gucci - Eau de Parfum Spray - 100ml - $150 - discontinued fragrance, hard to find - express interest now, as it is unknown what quantity we will receive - this quantity will arrive towards end of March.
Guerlain - Chamade - Eau de Toilette Spray - 93ml Refillable - $130 - very hard to find perfume
Jean Patou - Patou pour Homme - Eau de Toilette Splash (free spray attachment can be provided) - 60ml - $150 - discontinued, very hard to find exquisite fragrance - express interest now, as it is unknown what quantity we will receive - this quantity will arrive towards end of March.
Ricci-Club - Eau de Toilette Spray - 100ml - $100 - a classic mens fragrance
Signoricci - Eau de Toilette Spray - 100ml - $83
Valentino - Vendetta pour Homme - Eau de Toilette Splash - 100ml - $70
YSL - M7 Fresh - Eau de Toilette Spray - 100ml - $90 - hard to find

If you want to know more you can just contact Scott at
Email: fragrances@heavenlyperfumes.com.au
I'm sure he'll be happy to give you an even more comprehensive list of what they have coming in..