Code of Conduct

Default Light Blue Perfume on a Man?

What do you think of a guy wearing this? Do you think its unisex enough to be pulled off? Im interested in wearing this, but feel that because its such a popular scent, it would be easily recognized by women.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Light Blue Perfume on a Man?

Quote Originally Posted by leor_77 View Post
    What do you think of a guy wearing this? Do you think its unisex enough to be pulled off? Im interested in wearing this, but feel that because its such a popular scent, it would be easily recognized by women.
    So wear it in the house. You don't have to ''go somewhere'' in order wear perfume. It's great for just reading a book or any number of things.

Wear what you like, man. If you wear it out just don't wear too much. That applies to most anything you wear.
    Last edited by pluran; 3rd March 2008 at 05:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue (the one marketed for women) is very acceptable on a man. My wife and I own it, we share it.

No problem if people recognize it. Many women wear men's fragrances that are recognizable, and the unisex ones are recognizable, too. I think you'll find that no one really minds.

But you know what's even better, if I may make a suggestion? Cheap and Chic I Love Love by Moschino. VERY similar to the D&G LB, but not as floral. More citrus (specifically: grapefruit), but just as fizzy and "blue." Better longevity,too (on me, anyway.)

Enjoy.

Sur la Plage

Post Thanks / Like

I own it and wear it proudly. It is a fantastic fragrance.

If you like it, wear it!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Light Blue Perfume on a Man?

Quote Originally Posted by bossanova_boy View Post
    But you know what's even better, if I may make a suggestion? Cheap and Chic I Love Love by Moschino. VERY similar to the D&G LB, but not as floral. More citrus (specifically: grapefruit), but just as fizzy and "blue." Better longevity,too (on me, anyway.)
    Enjoy.
    I just read the notes and reviews on this. I'm definitely interested enough to try that. That bottle looks hideous though. LOL!

Light Blue on a man? I don't see why not. This fragrance is totally unisex IMO. Like others have said, wear it with pride!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Light Blue Perfume on a Man?

Quote Originally Posted by Quixotiq View Post
    That bottle looks hideous though.
    The bottle IS embarrassingly bad. That's why I make my wife go into the store and buy it! Just kidding!

It's supposed to be Olive Oyl (from the Popeye comics.) The original Cheap and Chic fragrance bottle is in the traditional Olive Oyl colors (black hair, red shirt, black skirt, blah, blah, blah...) I Love Love is a spinoff on the original bottle.

Smells good, though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    I own it and wear it proudly. It is a fantastic fragrance.

If you like it, wear it!

Same opinion here!
    I'd like to sniff it on a man!
    If you were to say to the grown-ups: “I saw a beautiful house made of rosy brick, with geraniums in the windows and doves on the roof,” they would not be able to get an idea of that house at all. You have have to say to them: “I saw a house that cost $20,000.” Then they would exclaim: “Oh, what a pretty house that is!”

(extract from "The Little Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

Think about it...