Code of Conduct

Default Lacoste Pour Homme: Your thoughts

Was thinkings of purchasing this frag as well...please look at my wardrobe and let me know if it is similar to anything else I might have (in which case I won't get it).

Also how long does it last?

*Maison please call me*

Default Re: Lacoste Pour Homme: Your thoughts

I don't think that it is like anything you currently have in your wardrobe. I think of it as a smooth vanilla type fragrance. I like it in the winter or on cool nights. It is very good IMO. It has similarities to Le Male, Boss Bottled. They are all very similar to me so if you can picture one of those, you have the other 2...

Bruce

I like it a lot! It does smell very similar to Boss Bottled, but rum and fresh subtle fruit put Lacoste above Bottled in my opinion. It isn't hard to find in a good set, so take advantage of one rather than buying retail for the edt.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I like it a lot! *It does smell very similar to Boss Bottled, but rum and fresh subtle fruit put Lacoste above Bottled in my opinion. *It isn't hard to find in a good set, so take advantage of one rather than buying retail for the edt. *
    with Le Male i dont find anything similar ! , with Bottled..maybe the vanillic and little fruity base..but the end of the fragance make the diference between them.. both are great for me _! :P

thanks for your reply guys, I will definitely pick this one up...i love boss bottled...which is my current casual every day wear favorite....and since you mention lacoste is good for cold seasons, that's perfect because I need something for the winters, and I can move my boss to summers....beautiful...

Have you ever seen this bottle?
    http://i24.ebayimg.com/08/i/000/c8/3b/9b24_1.JPG
    Quite a looker isn't it?And being a tester makes it rather improbable to be a fake one.
    It's never too late to mend.

WARDROBE:http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/1256