Code of Conduct

Default PROOF by Abercrombie and Fitch Cologne

Has anyone ever smelled this? What are you thoughts?

Default Re: PROOF by Abercrombie and Fitch Cologne

Leave this at home and go with the tried and true FIERCE, the one true Abercrombie cologne. From what I understand, A+F stores tried to replace their Fierce room spray with Proof, to massive outrage, thus Fierce was brought back as the room spray.
    Check out my fragrances for sale at Crystal Flacon - NEW! Updated - Click Here!
    Creed, Bond No.9, Montale, Frederic Malle, Le Labo, Amouage
    Niche Fragrances / Women's Fragrances / Men's Fragrances

Quote Originally Posted by somethinpositiv View Post
    Leave this at home and go with the tried and true FIERCE, the one true Abercrombie cologne. From what I understand, A+F stores tried to replace their Fierce room spray with Proof, to massive outrage, thus Fierce was brought back as the room spray.
    I concur.

the BEST was definitely the original Abercrombie...sadly, they discontinued it

Shockingly, Abercrombie Woods goes for exorbitant prices on eBay. Too bad I threw my bottle away because it smelled like piss...

The woods was ok but it too got a bit over-bearing and I did not particularly enjoy the smell of it. Although I did not favor it, I don't think it smelled like piss at all unless you are speaking figuratively.

No, I really wasn't speaking figuratively lol. Maybe it's my skin chemistry? My skin turns Chanel Allure Homme Sport into 'piss', girls have told me this lol. That's why I only wore that once...
    Check out my fragrances for sale at Crystal Flacon - NEW! Updated - Click Here!
    Creed, Bond No.9, Montale, Frederic Malle, Le Labo, Amouage
    Niche Fragrances / Women's Fragrances / Men's Fragrances

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by somethinpositiv View Post
    Shockingly, Abercrombie Woods goes for exorbitant prices on eBay. Too bad I threw my bottle away because it smelled like piss...
    So add some pickle juice to Abercrombie Woods and you'll get Ralph Lauren Romance?