Code of Conduct

Default Who Here Likes Signature pour Femme by S.T. Dupont?

Anyone here fond of this frag?

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Who Here Likes Signature pour Femme by S.T. Dupont?

I thought I would be judging by the notes and descriptions, but I am not. However, somehow I have accumulated more than three samples of it, and every time I go look inside my sample boxes I stumble upon the bright orange cardboards with a vial of Signature attached to them. And every time I feel compelled to sniff. It is a quite all right, run-of-the-mill, everyday fruity floral with floriental underlining in the beginnng but the final stages make me want to scrubbidy scrub. And it reminds me of one of Bond # 9 scents, right now my memory escapes me of which one exactly. Not my cuppa, I suppose.

On the other hand, I would love to have more of blue box S.T. Dupont pour Femme during my springs and summers. What do I have to do?

Don't know this one, but Orazuli is lovely for evenings.

I have a sample and always enjoy a little dab on my wrists. I find it a rather happy fragrance; similar to Christian Lacroix's Bazar, sweetie. But I wouldn't buy a bottle.
    Last edited by Kevin Guyer; 7th March 2008 at 02:50 AM.