Code of Conduct

Default Where to get Creed samples? (other than The Perfumed Court)

There are a couple of Creed frags that I'd like to sample, but The Perfumed Court doesn't have them. Parfums Raffy apparently only offers samples along with a Creed purchase, and I can't seem to find carded samples of these on any other sites that have Creed samples.

Specifically, I'm looking for Erolfa and Green Valley. I think there was one more that TPC didn't have but I can't recall at the moment.

What sites other then The Perfumed Court would sell these as either decants or carded samples?

Thanks in advance. (btw: I'm a new Basenotes member and I LOVE it!)

Default Re: Where to get Creed samples? (other than The Perfumed Court)

go to neiman marcus and ask for the samples if you can. they will spray the tester bottle into a 2ml vile for you and its free.

i got erolfa from scentedmonkey.com.

Quote Originally Posted by sleekblackroadster View Post
    go to neiman marcus and ask for the samples if you can. they will spray the tester bottle into a 2ml vile for you and its free.
    Creed is also available at selected Saks stores. I have received many carded Creed samples from Saks.

My Saks doesn't stock empty sample vials/atomizers, but if you 'happen' to have one or two or several in your pocket, they will be glad to fill them for you. Remember to bring labels!
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Creed actually has their own sample program. Check it out:

http://www.creedfragrances.co.uk/sit...mpling_service

A bit pricey at 2.50 pounds, but thier official Oliver Creed carded samples and from a fresh stock (how they should smell), even comes with a Lot # attached

Try ebay and look at the lowest priced items first. A lot of multiple carded samples are sold there and if you find a seller with lots of variety and lots of sales and over a 99% rating. Well theres your Creed sample store. Quite reasonable prices usually.

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by sleekblackroadster View Post
    I usually chat up the SA at Neiman Marcus and they are very generous in giving me free samples.

Basenotes Institution

Amazon.com sells some of them

Hirch Duckfinder. Reliable, generous

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    I usually chat up the SA at Neiman Marcus and they are very generous in giving me free samples.
    yep yep.

last time i was there just hanging out with the guy chatting away and he insisted that he was so impressed with my knowledge of the creed line that he would recommend me for a job. he was baflled that someone could find out so much information about creed without being trained in-house. he knew a lot more than this other sa woman who i've encountered there before, however, which was nice. she didn't even have a clue what selection verte was and i had to pick up the tester of it and show it to her to convince her it even exists.