Code of Conduct

Default Tom Ford Private Blend in London

What has happened with TF Private Blend?
    Since Christmas Harrods, Selfridges, Harvey Nichols do not have some scents in stock (50 ml of Tobacco Vanille, Tuscany Leather, Noir de Noire)?
    "PLAIN LIVING, HIGH THINKING" O.W., De Profundis
    Real beauty: 1) Frederic Malle 1-20 2) Chanel Egoiste 3) YSL Opium pour Homme edp 4) TF Noir de Noir

Noses: 1) Jacques Cavallier 2) Maurice Roucel

Default Re: Tom Ford Private Blend in London

Last time i was at Harvey Nichols they were waiting for supplies of Tobacco Vanille & Neroli Portofino.

Apparently, they're becoming harder to get, due to limitations and higher demand in the US, I was told this about Oud Wood too, but no plans have been made for discontinuation

Hi Vivek,

When I was in London it just happened that the two I liked best had no stock - Tobacco Vanille and Oud Wood, although they did say that they would be back in stock in approximately 2 weeks. Might phone up and add myself to the waiting list tomorrow!

Shame, we need updates Lee! What happened in London!

Hi Vivek,

You can read my post which managed to find itself further down the page, called Just Back from my visit to London or something similar.

If you have any questions about my visit after reading the post PM me, still recovering from all the walking about etc!

OUD WOOD is out of stock currently in London, Paris & even the Madison avenue in NY, my friend has visited the 3 cities last week & i asked him to get for me OW, but nothing was there , they told him a new stock might arrive within 3 weeks

At least Selfridges already got 50 ml of Tobacco Vanille, Tuscany Leather, and I think - the others
    "PLAIN LIVING, HIGH THINKING" O.W., De Profundis
    Real beauty: 1) Frederic Malle 1-20 2) Chanel Egoiste 3) YSL Opium pour Homme edp 4) TF Noir de Noir

Noses: 1) Jacques Cavallier 2) Maurice Roucel

a woman i know works at the TF store in New York in the fragrance room. she said they have issues with stock availability not because of a lack of the actual juice, but because the actual bottles are produced by a very small operation in france that cannot keep up.

TheCure, this is also what I was told, the bottles are Lalique, but the 250ml bottles are finished by hand and hence the long waits, but I was also told that once bottles are pre-designated to one fragrance, they can't be produced by another :S Which I don't get :P

Hopefully they will have these in stok very soon, I just can wait for my Tobacco Vanille to arrive!!

I need to get samples of some of the others or something, as I only managed to smell about four when on my visit to London.