Code of Conduct

Default Il Bacio arrived!

Have spent most of today testing Il Bacio, at last! Love the smell of the fragrance in the bottle, it goes on fruity and rich and has a warm woody drydown. I gave it a test run, literally, when I was out jogging this afternoon to see how it reacted on warm skin and I kept getting lovely wafts of this jammy, fruity sillage. I think it will be fab in warm weather when the heat can bring out its richness to best effect. Had been a bit concerned that cedarwood might be dominant in the drydown but it isn't.

Topnotes: honeysuckle, rose, jasmine, freesia, orchid, lily of the valley.

Heartnotes: peach, plum, melon, pear, passion fruit, osmanthus, iris.

Basenotes: amber, sandalwood, violet, musk, cedarwood.
    Last edited by chaelaran1008; 8th March 2008 at 08:34 PM.

Thumbs up Re: Il Bacio arrived!

So glad you like it. After reading your original Il Bacio post the other day, I went out and bought my wife a new bottle.

Enjoy!

Default Re: Il Bacio arrived!

Shoot, I just saw it at TJMaxx today but couldn't recall the recent posts about it. Sounds very nice!
    Sniff and let sniff.

I found a big bottle at TJM but the sprayer was busted! Doh! I took it back and will buy online.

Yesterday, Il Bacio was in the men's fragrance section at our local Marshall's.

I had never heard of it so I called my wife.

She looked up the reviews and I ended up buying it for her!
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by TwoRoads View Post
    Yesterday, Il Bacio was in the men's fragrance section at our local Marshall's.

I had never heard of it so I called my wife.

She looked up the reviews and I ended up buying it for her!
    Oh I do hope she likes it TwoRoads! Il Bacio is so feminine and perfect for springtime too.
    Last edited by chaelaran1008; 6th April 2008 at 09:15 PM.