Code of Conduct

Smile LeDandy smells incredible

Hey guys,

I just smelled this little gem for the first time and i must say its awesome....it does have a "juicy fruit" accord that everyone who hates it refers too, but what i really like about it is that it smells like the warm scent of apricot brandy in a snifter. I really dig its gentleman vibe...i know there are some negative reactions here from what i have seen in the reviews and some of the other threads, but i really like this one a lot....it also reminds me something of mulling spices at Christmas which i love!

Default Re: LeDandy smells incredible

Where did you find this one to test?!
    I wonder if the negative responses are because many claim it was reformulated in the 90's to a shadow of it's former self? I've never had the chance to test either one.
    I almost ordered it blind because of my love for Arome 3 and Chevalier but have been hesitating because of some negative comments in the directory.

The Perfumed Court actually has the original extrait in stock for sampling.

Eric

I purchased mine at a store that used to be in Columbus Ohio called Bene Lava. They are no longer there, and I have not seen D'Orsay products anywhere.
    Gary

D'Orsay products are available at Beautycafe.com

"Juicy fruit"? In that respect, is it similar to Montale Soleil de Capri?
    Check out my fragrances for sale at Crystal Flacon - NEW! Updated - Click Here!
    Creed, Bond No.9, Montale, Frederic Malle, Le Labo, Amouage
    Niche Fragrances / Women's Fragrances / Men's Fragrances

Quote Originally Posted by somethinpositiv View Post
    "Juicy fruit"? In that respect, is it similar to Montale Soleil de Capri?
    im not sure...i read a couple reviews that actually used that terminology and i can see why they may smell that...but, its just that its fruity...it smells like apricots and candied fruit and brandy...its really nice...my gfriend complimented me on it tonite and she never does that....so its nice!