Code of Conduct

Thread: Armani Code

Default Armani Code

Hey there just wondering anyone that has Armani Code could they recommend to me how many sprays you would wear of this stuff? Im mainly asking because it smells like it could be quite strong and I dont wanna over-do it, any1 got any advice?
    thanks

Blog Entries

Default Re: Armani Code

It is pretty strong stuff. I wouldn't use more than 3 max. Left wrist, right crook of the elbow and upper chest. However, it doesn't last very long on me. Ask people around you if they can still smell you.
    Looking for:
    Versace Man eau Fraiche - Please PM me if you have it!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...r8877/haha.jpg

I only own the miniature of Armani Code for men.
    I only apply 3 to 4 dabs of the miniature and it lasts me for 4 hours plus. I guess if the sillage has weakened, you can reapply.

Blog Entries

I normally do three to the neck, one to the chest, and one to the shirt, and one to the right wrist. I handed the bottle to my dad for him to try out and he went nuts with it, he did 7 or 8 sprays to the neck and the sillage on it was rather strong, maybe a touch stronger than what I'd want to project.
    Twitter - @DanielTharp
    DanielTharp.com has additional reviews and commentary.
    Always be content with what you have, never be content with what you are.

i do 5-8 sprays of anything and with code, though it last a very long time (on me) the scent is not high and the person probelly wouldnt smell it if they wouldnt close to you.

Blog Entries

I only do 3 sprays. Jugulars on the neck (left and right) and once on the upper the chest. I usually only do that with spicy scents or anything with amber in it. Any more than that, it's just a bit much. So just go conservative with it and ask people around you (roommates, friends, coworkers, siblings, parents, etc). Bump it up a spray if they still can't smell you.

Once I did 4 sprays (1 on neck, 2 on chest, 1 between wrists), because I thought it wasn't projecting well. Then, one of my friend taps me on the back and says, "are you wearing cologne? It's pretty damn strong, whatever it is."

I do three with Code, one to the chest, one to the back of the neck, and then one between the wrists (spray left, press against right).

I love to read about how people apply their fragrance. I always spray left and right of neck below ears, then left wrist and press on right. Rarely, I will also apply to elbow crooks and cleavage (only if the fragrance is weak). I don't have Armani Code, but I do like it. It's on my 'might buy it one day' list.
    "I don't know the key to success,
    but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."
    Bill Cosby

I spray once to the chest with "the Code," though I never spray anything more than twice. The smell lasts quite a while on my clothing and I don't usually engage in naked time, so yeah. :P
    My limited 'drobe: Boss In Motion, Armani Code, Concentre d'Orange Verte, Paul Smith Story.

I ended up buying Code a few days ago and I love it, wore it last night ... sprayed myself 3-4 times before i went out and i could still smell it on myself like 3-4 hours later and I was in a nightclub too with alot of people around me oviously probably wearing fragrances too... very nice fragrance, its going to be my nighttime one coz i have some aquatic fragrances that i wear during the day.

Smile Re: Armani Code

Its funny cause I hav wondered the same thing with code. The ad I first saw it in described it as a "subtle" fragrance but when you have it on you dont really get a sublte impression. The first spray is like a firecracker and then calms down to a steady fire (my interpretation of the fragrance). I usually do bothe elbow crooks, each side of the neck, back of neck and upper chest. I think it has to do with how close you spray it on you. Oh adn hi everyone im new and love this place already. We need more places like this in the world. Make the world smell nice one person at a time lol

I'd say 3 sprays of this is good, I think it's reasonably strong.
    Last edited by somethinpositiv; 8th April 2008 at 11:18 PM.
    Check out my fragrances for sale at Crystal Flacon - NEW! Updated - Click Here!
    Creed, Bond No.9, Montale, Frederic Malle, Le Labo, Amouage
    Niche Fragrances / Women's Fragrances / Men's Fragrances

Quote Originally Posted by ultranova3 View Post
    I only own the miniature of Armani Code for men.
    I only apply 3 to 4 dabs of the miniature and it lasts me for 4 hours plus. I guess if the sillage has weakened, you can reapply.
    I concur (but with sprays instead of dabs).
    Last edited by BriGuy20; 9th April 2008 at 08:06 AM.