Code of Conduct

Default Severe Thunderstorm Warning!

I bought a bunch of Demeter scents last fall and tried most of them once and put them aside. Yesterday, on a fluke, I splashed on some Thunderstorm. I wasn't sure what to make of it. My partner said it smelled like dirt and grass and it just seemed synthetic and bizarre, but not unpleasant, to me. The weird news though, is that I slept in my t-shirt and when I woke of this morning ... It still smelled strongly of Thunderstorm. Now, I'm not sure I like it very much, but now I'm thinking that maybe all the uniform "no longevity" talk about Demeter might not be at all accurate. Is it because it was on cotton in addition to skin or what? Has anybody else had this experience?

Default Re: Severe Thunderstorm Warning!

Thunderstorm is what Dirt should have been.
    Check out my fragrances for sale at Crystal Flacon - NEW! Updated - Click Here!
    Creed, Bond No.9, Montale, Frederic Malle, Le Labo, Amouage
    Niche Fragrances / Women's Fragrances / Men's Fragrances

Azzaro Visit is pretty much asphalt after a thunderstorm in the summertime - to me that is.
    Last edited by Regis Philbin; 11th March 2008 at 01:08 AM.
    I have: Davidoff Relax, Dior Homme Sport, Boss Selection, Azzaro Visit, and Creed MI (will provide # on bottle for verification) available.

Looking for the following: DG The One, Himalaya, YSL L'Homme, John Varvatos (not vintage) Canali For Men or Paypal.

Basenotes Institution

I think it has been discussed a few times that Thunderstorm is one of the few Demeters that has incredibly good longevity. Another is Play-Doh.