Code of Conduct

View Poll Results: Which is the better scent?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rive Gauche Pour Homme

14 73.68%
  • Emporio Armani Remix He

5 26.32%

Default Emporio Armani Remix He or Rive Gauche?

I've just recently started to get in to fragrance, and I'm trying to build up a basic wardrobe. I've visited Sephora and a few other places, and Emporio Remix really appealed to me. I didn't buy it there and went online to check what the popular opinion seemed to be of Remix, and it seems like it's considered a knockoff of Rive Gauche by Yves Saint Laurent. Since Remix is more expensive, is there any reason that I shouldn't just get Rive Gauche?

Default Re: Emporio Armani Remix He or Rive Gauche?

celibacy vows, age of pubescense or lack of confidence are good reasons for not buying Rive Gauche.

I'll be honest, I don't know what Remix He is but I like the original He. Rive Gauche got my vote though because it is one of my favorite smells.

Rive Gauche is one of my least favorite smells, but if a fragrance ripped off of it, it surely must be even worse. Added to the price difference... Therefore I suppose you should get Rive Gauche, though there is a whole word you can explore before you pull the trigger...
    Check out my fragrances for sale at Crystal Flacon - NEW! Updated - Click Here!
    Creed, Bond No.9, Montale, Frederic Malle, Le Labo, Amouage
    Niche Fragrances / Women's Fragrances / Men's Fragrances

Rive Gauche is definitely the way to go.