Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: What's so great about Creed?

Most people like Creed products,some do not. Yes they are very pricy,but who here doesn't have a stupid expensive juice in their collection? Find out for yourself.
    My favs are Erofa,Green Irish Tweed,Tabarome,Neroli Sauvage.

These can change without notice when I buy more
    akdeluxe

Quote Originally Posted by akdeluxe View Post
    Most people like Creed products,some do not. Yes they are very pricy,but who here doesn't have a stupid expensive juice in their collection? Find out for yourself.
    My favs are Erofa,Green Irish Tweed,Tabarome,Neroli Sauvage.

These can change without notice when I buy more
    akdeluxe
    I have a sample of Erolfa coming and am pretty excited about it as a potential summer frag.

Blog Entries

Creed doesn't offer Sex Panther.

There's something "prestigious" about Creed, like it's a status symbol, much in the same way driving a Mercedes might be. They're certainly not made for the general public's budget, and you're not going to find them in a drug store or Macy's, for that matter. They've been around for an awful long time so there's also the historical perspective as well.

That being said, just because a Mercedes may cost over $50K doesn't mean it's a great car. In fact, most of them have gone down hill in terms of quality and reliability. There's always going to be cheaper alternatives, and some of those may be better in quality--but the bottom line is it's another brand that fills a certain niche and there will always be people who prefer them over other fragrance houses just as somebody will always want a German car over a Japanese one.

Why pass judgment? A Creed is a Creed is a Creed. Take it or leave it. Are we talking Marx, Keynes or art, here?