Code of Conduct

Smile A*Men Pure Coffee Impressions

My pure coffee arrived today, from e-bay and ofcourse I couldn't wait to spray some on.
    Maybe not a smart thing, cause I just came home from nightshift and I haven't slep till now.
    Instant reaction: this put a smile on my face. Don't ask me why,maybe it's the nightshift, maybe I'm a retard, maybe it's just because I'm a confessed coffee addict, but it just did.
    First of ,I liked A*Men in the past, after some years wearing I got tired of it and soon it anoyed me, especially the tar note in it. As of today, I haven't worn A*Men along time, but I do know, I always enjoyed the coffee note in Amen. For me Amen was never about chocolate , but only woods and coffee, and the horrible tar and styrax note.

Pure coffee on first spray smells just like putting your nose above a pack of fresh coffee, when you just opened it. I like it, but the question imediately rised: do I want to smell like it? It puts me in an instant comfort zone, it smells cosy and warm. But how would I react if I smelled it on the guy , standing next to me? Would I laugh? On the other hand, we also like to smell of tea, incense and vetiver roots, so why not coffee.

After a full hour wearing I was happy to discover the smell changed from a loud cup of coffee into a more , close to the skin, woody base , with a slight hint of the Arabica coffee, with the original A*Men scent. The original Amen without the sweet styrax and tar notes, but only the coffee and the woody notes.

In short: I like it, it's not as sweet as say, Dior Homme, but haters of sweet and coffee fragrances should maybe avoid it. Lovers of coffee fragrances should at least try this.

I love the smell of coffee in the morning, but only for a few minutes. Do I want to smell it for an hour? But the same counts for tea fragrances, at least for me. And I do enjoy L'Artisans Tea for Two a whole lot.
    Comparisons to Mat Very Male (the black one) and CdG wood coffee comes to mind.

Is it gimmick ? oh yes, but a very good one.The packaging is like a pack of coffee beans and I like the bottle, with the golden star.
    Is this taken to be seriously? I'm not sure. Is fragrance a serious buissiness or do we forget sometimes fragrances is also about feeling good, enjoying all kinds of smells and having fun.

So in short: To me it's an improvement of the original A*Men, with a big 10 for originally for packaging. The fragrance itself: a 7 out of 10 It's better then most designer releases ,this year.
    Last edited by eric; 11th March 2008 at 02:26 PM.

Default Re: A*Men Pure Coffee Impressions

This does sound very nice. I dislike the tar note in A*Men too, so I may well check this out, if it becomes available in the UK. I do have a nice coffee scent already (Ava Luxe Cafe Noir, which has strong coffee and lavendar and is unisex) but I'm a sucker for Angel so we'll have to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Indiscreet View Post
    This does sound very nice. I dislike the tar note in A*Men too, so I may well check this out, if it becomes available in the UK. I do have a nice coffee scent already (Ava Luxe Cafe Noir, which has strong coffee and lavendar and is unisex) but I'm a sucker for Angel so we'll have to see.
    Have fun trying to find a better coffee scent than Cafe Noir. IMO it's the creme de la creme of coffee scents. Only problem for me it doesn't have any lasting power so I'll be looking forward to Pure Coffee with hopefully the same 12 hour signature lasting power of A Men.

Yes indeed. I had and gave away CSP Vanille Mokha - that's a lovely coffee scent too but whereas Cafe Noir is black coffee, Vanille Mokha is a Starbucks iced vanilla latte. I liked it a lot but it was just a bit too sweet to be wearable for me. Maybe as a candle...

Basenotes Institution

My friend sampled it yesterday (he got a sample from one of the Mugler reps) and said it also reminded him a lot of A*Men, minus the heavy cloying notes. He liked it, but felt strange about it being released in Spring 2008, instead of Fall.

He said he'd give me the rest of the sample to test - so I should get it in a couple of days. I'll report back.

Wow, I can't wait to try this one, yet I too am kinda weirded out about its spring release date.

Eric, do you think this would wear well in the warmer months? I am a fan of A*Men also, but wouldn't dream of wearing it during the summer. It is certainly a winter frag, imo.
    You are not your perfume.

I can't wait to try it!

Sounds like a striped down Amen. More striped down than Bmen. In fact, they should have called it Cmen. This way, alphabetic order would denote the relative state of complexity. I think I will stick with the devine coffee and spice in Armani Attitude!

mine is being delivered today too so....I can't wait to get home

Quote Originally Posted by rjrober22 View Post
    mine is being delivered today too so....I can't wait to get home
    Please get back with us "rjrober" on this thread. I always value your opinions.

Sounds exciting. Does it last? Can someone post a picture of the bottle and packaging?

I wonder if it's any lighter than A'Men - why would they produce it in spring...

Basenotes Institution

Quote Originally Posted by Scentologist View Post
    Sounds like a striped down Amen. More striped down than Bmen. In fact, they should have called it Cmen. This way, alphabetic order would denote the relative state of complexity. I think I will stick with the devine coffee and spice in Armani Attitude!
    CMen sounds like 'semen' - which is probably a little too risky for a department store fragrance.
    --------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Boal View Post
    Sounds exciting. Does it last? Can someone post a picture of the bottle...
    Last edited by mikeperez23; 11th March 2008 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sounds exciting. Does it last? Can someone post a picture of the bottle and packaging?

I wonder if it's any lighter than A'Men - why would they produce it in spring...
    I forgot to ad, that its lasting power is incredible, comparible to that of A*Men.
    It's basically the normal A*Men with the coffee note enhanched.
    On me anyway. And it's not a lighter or stripped down version of A*Men by all means.

I'm also surprised it is released now, with spring coming. I wouldn't dream of wearing this on hot days, way too warm and strong fragrance. I'm keeping this for colder days.
    Last edited by eric; 11th March 2008 at 07:03 PM.

Sur la Plage

I sent them an e-mail and asked for a sample - They said they would kindly send me one.

The address in the US is tmpconsumerrelations@clarinsusa.com
    Last edited by petruccijc; 11th March 2008 at 08:58 PM.

Ice Men is supposed to have an Iced Coffee smell in it, but I never noticed that. Glad to hear this Coffee*Men does contain a noticable coffee-note.
    Wanted: a cap of Bvlgari Thé Vert

Wanted: L' Artisan Timbuktu or Fragonard Concerto

Feel free to visit Polderposh - a young up & coming Dutch fragrance blog!

Eric, nice review. I'm looking forward to trying this one. I used to be on the TM mailing list and they've sent me samples of Mugler products in the past. I'm HOPING that one of these days an unsolicited sample will find its way to my mailbox.

I always liked that tar note in A*men. It separates it from stuff like Rochas Man, which I don't care for. I think a soft, sweet gourmand kind of scent needs counterpoint. That's why I like Hane Mori for Men's bitterness that balances out the sweet. Also, I think it's time for Mugler to get a different bottle design. I'm sick to death of the star-bottle design. It was really good what they did with the Summer version of A*men, where the blue bottle had a star-shaped chunk removed from it-- that was great design. But I'm just bored with the bottle design. I think it's part of why B*men never succeeded. It was too derivative marketing-wise.

Still, can't wait to try this.

Yes, the tar, chocolate and woods are addorable but somtimes, that sickly sweet aroma that others have regarded as cotton candy comes through. I love Amen but it not a scent I can wear in the heat.

Well...this one is definitely a winner....definitely!
    It is lighter than A*MEN....but don't confuse me saying lighter with "weaker"
    It is powerful but not overbearing...not as harsh I guess you could say as A*MEN...but it is
    similar...I'm on Hour 6 right now and it is just now...maybe....losing its punch....but it is still ever-present
    and pleasant IMO. Its strange, but the name is Pure Coffee and I don't get an overwhelming coffee impression...What I do get is an A*MEN impression....I mean I was like...is this A*MEN I just sprayed....then 2-3 minutes go by and you can tell its not it....Mind you this is my first testing so I'm sure my opinion will change a little but I can tell you that this is an awesome scent....very good IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by gupts View Post
    No one can wear A*men when its hot...
    Still it's a great clubbing scent where you can get noticed. No matter what temperature, just spray it on and GERONIMOOOOOO jump into the heat and take as many casualties with you as you can.
    Wanted: a cap of Bvlgari Thé Vert

Wanted: L' Artisan Timbuktu or Fragonard Concerto

Feel free to visit Polderposh - a young up & coming Dutch fragrance blog!

I wonder how this will compare to B*Men. On paper this whole Pure Coffee business seems like a relaunch of the not-actually-totally-discontinued B*Men.

Quote Originally Posted by eric View Post
    My pure coffee arrived today, from e-bay and ofcourse I couldn't wait to spray some on.
    Maybe not a smart thing, cause I just came home from nightshift and I haven't slep till now.
    Instant reaction: this put a smile on my face. Don't ask me why,maybe it's the nightshift, maybe I'm a retard, maybe it's just because I'm a confessed coffee addict, but it just did.
    First of ,I liked A*Men in the past, after some years wearing I got tired of it and soon it anoyed me, especially the tar note in it. As of today, I haven't worn A*Men along time, but I do know, I always enjoyed the coffee note in Amen. For me Amen was never about chocolate , but only woods and coffee, and the horrible tar and styrax note.

Pure coffee on first spray smells just like putting your nose above a pack of fresh coffee, when you just opened it. I like it, but the question imediately rised: do I want to smell like it? It puts me in an instant comfort zone, it smells cosy and warm. But how would I react if I smelled it on the guy , standing next to me? Would I laugh? On the other hand, we also like to smell of tea, incense and vetiver roots, so why not coffee.

After a full hour wearing I was happy to discover the smell changed from a loud cup of coffee into a more , close to the skin, woody base , with a slight hint of the Arabica coffee, with the original A*Men scent. The original Amen without the sweet styrax and tar notes, but only the coffee and the woody notes.

In short: I like it, it's not as sweet as say, Dior Homme, but haters of sweet and coffee fragrances should maybe avoid it. Lovers of coffee fragrances should at least try this.

I love the smell of coffee in the morning, but only for a few minutes. Do I want to smell it for an hour? But the same counts for tea fragrances, at least for me. And I do enjoy L'Artisans Tea for Two a whole lot.
    Comparisons to Mat Very Male (the black one) and CdG wood coffee comes to mind.

Is it gimmick ? oh yes, but a very good one.The packaging is like a pack of coffee beans and I like the bottle, with the golden star.
    Is this taken to be seriously? I'm not sure. Is fragrance a serious buissiness or do we forget sometimes fragrances is also about feeling good, enjoying all kinds of smells and having fun.

So in short: To me it's an improvement of the original A*Men, with a big 10 for originally for packaging. The fragrance itself: a 7 out of 10 It's better then most designer releases ,this year.

This is an awesome review. I cant wait to try this.
    Awesomeguy

I really don't get an overwhelming coffee note from this as I would have expected. Instead, I would say maybe a mochacinno or something, because the chocolate is the dominate note to my nose--sort of like a praline or something one might have with their coffee, rather than pure coffee itself. I have several varieties of coffee in my fridge and opened each bag, taking a deep breath, but I simply don't get much of a bitter, dark roasted arabica bean note at first whiff.

That being said, this is a wonderful fragrance. I got rid of my A*and B*Men some time ago, the original being just too cloying. Pure coffee, however, is a bit lighter to wear and seems to go through a nice change. At one point when there's a breeze, it does come off as somewhat candied, but it's in a good way and to my nose, gives it a bit more depth.

While I think it is strange to be a spring release, I do think it may be wearable in evenings during the summer months. Nonetheless, it's funny how coffee beans is what they give you to smell when you've been sampling scents for a while to freshen your olfactory, and here we are now with a scent that may actually give you a kick-start in the morning.

Basenotes Institution

I'm wearing Angel Men Pure Coffee today. I don't want to comment on it too much, since I need to give it a full wearing again - plus today, it is incredibly sunny and hot in Miami (not the best climate to wear a gourmand like this), but oh well...whadya gonna do?

- Top notes smell so coffee prominent, I started giggling when I applied it. Cafe Noir by Ava Luxe was the only fragrance I ever smelled that achieved this olfactory effect - now we have Pure Coffee. It is NOT the smell of a Starbucks coffee store (fresh grinded coffee beans) but rather the smell of brewed coffee (lifting the cup up to your mouth...your nose pressed up close to the surface of the coffee...inhale - that smell)
    - Fans of AMen will love this for sure - all the best parts of AMen, minus the tar/styrax.
    - The chocolate note mixed with the coffee note (which has already been mentioned above) makes me think of a Frappucinno or some other iced coffee drink equivalent. If you don't mind smelling like a frozen coffee drink, you should enjoy this.

I'll report back after another wearing - next time in the evening and/or cooler situation.

Where are you guys getting your bottles from?
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

got mine on ebay...

Quote Originally Posted by Azsmells View Post

Basenotes Institution

I am wearing it from a manufacturer carded sample. Which goes to show you, when you're nice to the SA's in a department store, they can do little favors like this for you. Sometimes good deeds do go noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Azsmells View Post

Pure Coffee comes in the large size only btw.

I get a mole effect: coffee, chocolate and green pepper coupled with the original base - strong vetiver, cedar perhaps.

Pls share when you can.

Mar)

Most of you describe how it compares to A*Men. Can you compare it to B*Men as well, please.

Sur la Plage

They had a tester and samples of A*Men Pure Coffee in Nordstroms today. Definite strong coffee opening notes, but then it settles down nicely and gets much creamier. I really liked it and will definitely be purchasing it.

The SA said it should be in the stores in a couple of weeks.

[QUOTE=mikeperez23;1180123]..today, it is incredibly sunny and hot in Miami (not the best climate to wear a gourmand like this), but oh well...whadya gonna do?
    [QUOTE]

intresting reviews mike & eric

so mike, how was the experince of A*Men Pure Coffee under the sun?
    it is almost the same weather here in my place & I wonder if A*Men Pure Coffee would be fine on a hot sunny day?
    Last edited by tariq; 16th March 2008 at 08:01 AM.

Most of you describe how it compares to A*Men. Can you compare it to B*Men as well, please.

And New Haarlem.
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

My wife has just called me moments ago from CPH airport having just sniffed this.
    Her impressions were that it is very close to A*men original, but with a very likable coffee accord that isn't too overwhelming... and "a bit like iced frappe".

"Not at all as bad as I had expected", she said.

Basenotes Institution

Quote Originally Posted by tariq View Post
    intresting reviews mike & eric

so mike, how was the experince of A*Men Pure Coffee under the sun?
    it is almost the same weather here in my place & I wonder if A*Men Pure Coffee would be fine on a hot sunny day?
    In my opinion Pure Coffee didn't feel comfortable wearing in the heat. It's sweetness turns too 'thick' to my nose.

thanks mike.. i'll save it for the next fall.

Sur la Plage

I got a bottle!

A friend, and fellow co-worker, was in Paris last week and surprised me with a bottle of it today at work. I had sampled it over the weekend, but now can't wait to try a full wearing of it. I am working in Chicago, so it is definitely not too hot to wear it here.

I went to Nordstrom's today and tried out the tester. It smelled like coffee for sure, but it still isn't as smooth as Rochas Man. I've never sampled New Haarlem, so I can't really compare it to that.

I sampled it today and was surprised at how much it smelled like the original. It was very nice, but I won't be purchasing a bottle for the summer months.
    You are not your perfume.

Thumbs up Re: A*Men Pure Coffee Impressions

I bought it today ti is very nice. Here in cold germany with shit weather i can were it..lol
    For me it is very very similar to Armani´s Attitude, but it lasts longer than attitude and the same like Burberry Burberry London for Men, which also don´t lasts long enough like this.
    O.K. a pure cofee note i can´t detect, i don´t know what your cofee smell, but when i open a coffee package the smal is different.
    It is def not a Food Scent, i can smell tabak and amber in it vanille subtile.

Nothing new, Armani and Burberry still be earlier on the market, but you get the A*Men to 30 percent and 70 pervent the B*Men note, it is more woodier.
    Bute if i would choose between armani or burberry i would def buy the Mugler "coffee", its a very long lasting (not so long as A*Men, because A*Men is a bomb) and noble, elegant fragrance.

rgds

MN

I sampled it on a card, and I must say I hate coffee (the drink) but I love this scent. It's different, it's really 100% pure Arabica coffee. I didn't like A*men, B*men nor Angel, too foody, too sweet and overwhelming. But this one has an edge. But I fisrt have to try it on my skin, if the chemistry is right I'll buy me my first coffee.

Basenotes Plus

I'm desperate to try this, don't think it's available in the UK yet, I've had a look in a few places. Has anyone managed to grab a spare sample that they could send me?
    The Candy Perfume Boy:One boy's obsession with perfume and all things smelly.

Follow Fragrant Reviews on twitter for fragrance reviews in under 140 characters. Reviews by Candy Perfume Boy & GBlue.

Basenotes Institution

Ok, so I have AMPC a second full wearing today, seeing as it was cool crisp morning today in Miami (high 60's).

- The top notes of AMPC are, as I said before, the best part of this fragrance. Roasted, realistic coffee - dark and slightly burnt smelling coffee bean accord. As a coffee snob myself (not espresso...brewed coffee) I quite enjoy the smell of coffee in fragrances. I always liked Angel Men's (the regular) but found it quickly overtaken by the middle notes and all of their fluffy, powdery tar and styrax. Not so with AMPC, which allows the coffee note to float free. The first twenty minutes on my skin were fantastic. It's the very best coffee accord and it really projected nicely all around me, with a gentle sweetness.
    - The coffee note is strikingly similar to the same exact note in Angel Men after a few minutes - once the burnt / roasted accord quickly fades, the scent mostly becomes a mirror of Angel Men's middle notes and dry down. This disappointed me the most. I expected a much different middle note and/or drydown from AMPC.
    - Definitely this scent should be worn in cooler weather - todays crisp and cool climate complimented the sweet gourmand-esque qualities of this scent much better than my last full wearing. This is confusing, though, because it is being released right before Spring. Why did Mugler do this??
    - I imagine this will appeal more to women, then men. Just my hunch. If you like Blue Sugar or one of the cacao inspired Comptoir sud Pacifique fragrances - then I think you'll love this. Or maybe you've previously worn Angel Men and were thinking about replacing it. Then perhaps AMPC might fit the bill nicely. Otherwise, I can't imagine this appealing to the bulk of Basenotes looking for a new, exciting fragrance for the upcoming warmer weather.
    "You are here to enable the Divine purpose of the Universe to unfold. That is how important you are."

-- Eckhart Tolle

I just received this in the mail from the company (after expressing interest in the fragrance they sent me, free shipping, all of the masculines from the line) and because I like Angel Men, I like Pure Coffee but this is not "pure" coffee... really, it's Angel Men with the coffee notes in that amped up, a lot. Mike's description is hard to add to, because it basically mirrors my own, and I'd agree that I find it odd that they launched this in the spring when this would be a perfect fall fragrance... perfect for, well, sipping coffee while watching the colorful leaves fall from the trees, or something, hahaha... Being such a long time fan (there are sentimental reasons for this) of Angel Men, Pure Coffee is a fall/winter winner for me, but honestly, I like the zing in Angel Men that this doesn't have so much of... this is rounder, and well, in my mind, "browner" than Angel Men. If I were looking for a coffee fragrance, I could begin and end my search here though. I imagine many girlfriends buying this for their boyfriends, but as Mike noted, I doubt many guys will be buying it on their own.

I first smelled this over Easter weekend in Chicago at Saks. I adore it! Will eventually buy it, but it's not a spring/summer frag for me. Would love to see this show up in TJ Maxx , like B-Man.
    Your nostrils, which will dilate immesurably in unspeakable contentment, in motionless ecstasy, will ask nothing better for space, for they will be full of fragrance, as if perfumes and incense; for they will be glutted with complete happiness, like angels who dwell in the peace and magnificence of pleasent heaven.
    (From Maldoror by Comte de Lautreamont)

As an Angel Men fan, I can't wait to smell this... but Fort Wayne is always the last when it comes to a lot of things. (Well, except for Verizon FiOS Internet/TV launches, but that's a different, geekier story.)
    Top 5 for Fall:
    1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
    2) New York - Nicolai
    3) Terre d'Hermes
    4) Aventus - Creed
    5)
    Flower of Immortality - By Kilian
    My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

Got my samples yesterday- as stated above by nthny, if you request a sample, they pretty much send you samples of the entire men's line. I guess I was expecting a bit more, as it seemed to me that Pure Coffee was just B*Men with a heavy dose of coffee. The coffee note is pretty nice, and in the end, I think I'd prefer this over B*Men, but I don't really think it's different enough to warrant it's own place in my wardrobe.

Of course, I do have a bit of a cold, so I might be missing something here. I'll test it again in a few days. Also, I find it kind of funny how Mugler's Cologne stands in stark contrast with the rest of the line. I've noticed it before, but it became so apparent when the sample stood in stark contrast with with A*Men, B*Men, and Pure Coffee.

I almost picked it up, but I'm not rewarding the Saks lady for not knowing it's been released. BAD SAKS LADY! NO COMMISSION FOR YOU!

It smells better on the skin than it does on a test strip.
    Last edited by BriGuy20; 29th March 2008 at 01:13 AM.

Mugler just sent me some samples. It is a very nice, rich, dark coffee scent but I am not sure when I would wear it. It has such a pronounced coffee top note that it may be unwearable for some. I am waiting for it to develop after two hours.

I forgot to mention that this one softens up considerably in the drydown and becomes quite "creamy" and edible. I think I'll give it a full wearing tomorrow.

Hey guys... I just read the back of the official sample card and it says this: "Discover the brightness of an incredibly Pure Arabica Coffee note highlighted with the elegance and charisma of Angle Men. An extreme boost of concentrated vital energy." I THOUGHT I was smelling Angel Men in there for sure, and now I realize it's really the foundation of the fragrance.
    Last edited by nthny; 30th March 2008 at 03:41 AM.

Pure Tootsie Roll is what I got. The most delicious tootsie roll you have ever tasted (and I normally can't stand those). A vast improvement on the original A*Men, smells cleaner and there isn't a disagreeable tar note. It's not nearly as strong as A*Men though, which you may or may not like. Almost bottle worthy for me, but not quite.
    Check out my fragrances for sale at Crystal Flacon - NEW! Updated - Click Here!
    Creed, Bond No.9, Montale, Frederic Malle, Le Labo, Amouage
    Niche Fragrances / Women's Fragrances / Men's Fragrances

Sorry to revive this thread, but for some reason I got samples from TM today... no idea why, since I don't remember asking them for any, nor do I ever think I've given them my address. Stop stalking me TM!

Anyway, they sent me A*Men (which I already have), B*Men (I thought this was being discontinued? I used to have this until it got stolen by some workers that had come to work on my house extension... don't ask), TM Cologne, and Pure Coffee. I've always been on the fence about A*Men - I started out LOVING it especially because of the longevity, but after a while it kinda bored me. B*Men I never really liked since it smelled like coconut oil to me (or coconut candy like Almond Joys). TM Cologne I never got since I find Creed's OV to be a better clone.

As for Pure Coffee, I agree with somethinpositiv's "tootsie roll" impression. They have really cleaned up A*Men so it's not so "in your face". I can still see a lot of similarities between this and A*Men, however, so I don't know if it's worth getting a bottle of... It's not like the difference between Egoiste and Platinum Egoiste in that they're two different fragrances... You're still getting 80% A*Men.
    Last edited by akshay03; 1st April 2008 at 12:48 AM.

Wel, it smells like A*Men, cause it is A*Men Hence the name A*Men in the name of the fragrance "A*Men pure coffee"
    They only added / changed the coffee note It's a lim. edition of the original and made it more creamier. I still like this version by the way after all these days and it's an improvement of the original imo.

Thanks for your reviews guys.
    Last edited by eric; 1st April 2008 at 07:14 AM.

yes, very much a comfort scent..........but does anyone else get a rummy sort of note when you very first apply, almost like Old Jamaica chocolate, or something like that......I just can't quite put my finger on it......lovely smell though!

this stuff is pretty limited in avalibility... luckly i just posted mine up for sale!

This is one hell of an old thread lol.
    .Dave J

I bought couple of carded Pure Coffee samples from legit etailer and I am wearing it right now... Top Notes, where is the coffee? All i got was some strange synthetic alcohol smell. Drydown which starts after like 30 minutes is much better.. its less complex and sweet A*Men, maybe even closer to Pure Malt basenotes (which is my favourite part of Pure Malt) than to A*Men. Kinda comfortable. What is strange is that my nose can not detect any coffee note here (but maybe its broken because I also dont get any coffee from Taste of Fragrance). My GF said that she can smell coffee soo... Anyway its nice. Especially for those that like Pure Malt basenotes (slightly more transparent and chocolatey) and want get to them really quick.
    TOP 4 hot weather:

1. Gucci Pour Homme II
    2. Lalique Encre Noire
    3. Creed Aventus
    4. Creed Millesime Imperial

TOP 4 cold weather:

1. L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme Extreme
    2. Chanel Coromandel
    3. Dior Homme Intense
    4. Dior Homme

IMO it is a very fine scent.

My favorite of the entire A*Men lineup. Happy to own a full bottle.

Nice review, Now I dont have to waste my time trying to buy it. Pure Malt is still King.