Code of Conduct

Default Anyone ever smell Full Metal Jacket????

What's your thoughts on this? I couldnt find a base note review on it

Default Re: Anyone ever smell Full Metal Jacket????

I have it. Nothing special, but not awful IMO. Very inexpensive. Think I paid $7.

Smile Re: Anyone ever smell Full Metal Jacket????

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    I have it. Nothing special, but not awful IMO. Very inexpensive. Think I paid $7.
    Where did you find it at $7?

I would definitely get it at that price as I find the scent pleasant and longer lasting than many pricier fragrances. FMJ reminds me of Lancome Midnight Tresor for women, which I gifted to a female friend who wears it all the time.

My two cents

From what I recall FMJ is really sweet. I wouldn't pay more than $10 for it. You'd be much better off with Cuba.

Quote Originally Posted by silentrich View Post
    From what I recall FMJ is really sweet. I wouldn't pay more than $10 for it. You'd be much better off with Cuba.
    If you're referring to Cuba Gold, I own it, and I find FMJ more wearable and less potentially offensive than Cuba. I find Cuba much more cloying than FMJ, and I have to remind myself that women do like Cuba on my skin in order to tolerate it. It is beyond me how anyone can stand Cuba Gold's big brother JPG Le Male

Quote Originally Posted by Tuf-Gong View Post
    If you're referring to Cuba Gold, I own it, and I find FMJ more wearable and less potentially offensive than Cuba. I find Cuba much more cloying than FMJ, and I have to remind myself that women do like Cuba on my skin in order to tolerate it. It is beyond me how anyone can stand Cuba Gold's big brother JPG Le Male
    I like Le Male, but in small doses. I personally own and love Jacomo Rouge which satisfies my need for a Le Male or Body Kouros vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuf-Gong View Post
    Where did you find it at $7?

I would definitely get it at that price as I find the scent pleasant and longer lasting than many pricier fragrances. FMJ reminds me of Lancome Midnight Tresor for women, which I gifted to a female friend who wears it all the time.

My two cents
    New York City Wholesale Fragrance District