Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Most complimented

Most complemented ever - Hypnotic Poison

Most complemented recently - Blue Amber

Of course, I'm only remembering the male complements

I don't get complements from others too often because I really try to wear perfume with a light hand. If someone is saying something further than arm's length away, I feel like I'm wearing too much. I'm kinda squirrely that way....
    Sakecat's Scent Project
    "Wardrobe" and Reviews of everything I've tried to date. Please come visit and let me know what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by sakecat22 View Post
    I don't get complements from others too often because I really try to wear perfume with a light hand. If someone is saying something further than arm's length away, I feel like I'm wearing too much. I'm kinda squirrely that way....
    me too, sakecat... I've only gotten compliments from my husband, and that's usually when I'm really near him. And sometimes not even then. He's not very attuned to smells sometimes.

But he has noticed a fragrance he likes nearby with Ambre Narguile, Pink Sugar, and No. 19.

Smile Re: Most complimented

from male : halston woman, mira bai -chopard and messe de minuit layerd with vanilla scent

from female: enternity, pure white linen , un jardin en mediteranee and also un jardin sur le nil
    Last edited by moonlightfairy; 14th March 2008 at 11:56 PM. Reason: typo

I can go months or years without getting complimented on fragrances, but in the past couple of months I've gotten multiple complements on Eden by Cacharel (which I got to "fill in" my collection as much as because I liked it). I've also received a compliment wearing Badgley Mischka.