Code of Conduct

Thread: Diesel cologne

Default Diesel cologne

Hi basenoters, apart from Fuel for Life, which scent from this brand do you recommend?

I'm interested in Plus Plus and Zero Plus, also Diesel Green. Which is the best in your opinion?
    Current Top 5

1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto

Default Re: Diesel cologne

I think zero plus is amazing, lemony, fruity, milky, spicy and woody all at once in perfect balance, and its cheap too!

Considerring how cheap they are, why not just buy all 3?
    That aside, I enjoyed Diesel ++ the first few times I wear it, but I now find it too loud and cloying. Its also sickeningly sweet. It has the same thing (or something similar) to what gives me a headache when I wear Joop! Jump.
    Looking for: Andy Tauer - L'air du Desert Morocain & Incense Extreme

Check out my NEW Aussie sale / trade thread here -
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/249...76#post1801576

I have just one Diesel's scent in my collection. It is Zero Plus. Very, very spicy one with amazing longevity and pretty good sillage. Ain't no doubt, it is for the younger population and I wear it very rarely, maybe once or twice a year. Definitely Zero Plus is not a synonym for the manliness. I remember, its price was very attractive. All in all, I can't say that I'm creazy about that scent. By the way, it is discontinued.
    “As if everyone, all over the world, had his daily visually artistic task; the task of being an image for others.” Peter Handke

Basenotes Institution

Zero Plus Plus (which BTW I have not smelled myself) is supposed to be a light sheer gourmand-esque fragrance and the best of the bunch. The white milk colored bottles are cute and they are packaged (like most of Diesel's quirky products) in a cardboard milk carton. Adorable but I'm not sure what it smells like...

Link from the blog Pink Manhattan

Last edited by mikeperez23; 12th March 2008 at 07:46 PM.

I like zero plus alot...but plus plus is good too...but fuel for life is horrid! Man that stuff smells like crap!

Zero Plus by a wide margin. Stay away from all others.

Quote Originally Posted by KiatBkk View Post
    Hi basenoters, apart from Fuel for Life, which scent from this brand do you recommend?

I'm interested in Plus Plus and Zero Plus, also Diesel Green. Which is the best in your opinion?
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

Zero Plus seems to be the winner. The reviews of Plus Plus in the directory gets more thumb ups, also at Perfume Emporium. But here Zero Plus is a winner.

I'll buy it soon, thanks :-)
    Current Top 5

1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto