Code of Conduct

Exclamation We're getting a Sephora!

Yee-ha! As the snowiest capital on the planet (this year) we have something else to look forward to along with the melting of the snow and the many potholes that will soon swallow box loads of Kenneth Cole and Boss, never to be seen again.

Yes, Ottawa is getting a Sephora at the Rideau Centre, April opening from what I hear.

UPDATE: June Grand Opening
    Last edited by graffham; 13th March 2008 at 10:16 PM.

Default Re: We're getting a Sephora!

Congratulations and please be kind for your bank account.

Well.. My city isn't exactly getting a Sephora, but yesterday I found a Sephora ad with a phone number. I did not know it existed in Cairo. Today I called and asked how long have they been open here, and she said 3 years
    So yes, my city is getting a Sephora too, at least for me.
    Last edited by Mostapha; 13th March 2008 at 04:47 PM.

Lol Mostapha, I had a Harvey Nichols in Birmingham (Uber exclusive luxury department store) And I didn't realise until about five months ago, now a couple of the SAs know me by name :P

In our poor far-away Eastern-European capital the rumour says there will also open a Sephora this year. I couldn't believe my eyes

Good for you...They're very nice about giving you samples, so enjoy!

I've heard rumors that we'll be getting one here in Fort Wayne, too (over at Glenbrook Square, the big mall here)... but not until the fall. Oh, and I also heard a rumor that Dillard's will be opening an store in the spot where Marshall Field's was until 2 1/2 years ago (but not until sometime in 2009).

As always, take with a grain of salt.
    Top 5 for Late Summer:
    1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
    2) Aventus - Creed
    3) Flower of Immortality - By Kilian
    4) L'Humaniste - Frapin
    5) Millesime Imperial - Creed

My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

Quote Originally Posted by graffham View Post
    Yee-ha! As the snowiest capital on the planet (this year) we have something else to look forward to along with the melting of the snow and the many potholes that will soon swallow box loads of Kenneth Cole and Boss, never to be seen again.

Yes, Ottawa is getting a Sephora at the Rideau Centre, April opening from what I hear.

UPDATE: June Grand Opening
    .....who will let Anthony know???

Well, I hope you get nice Sephoras like the ones in Paris. They're real emporiums of fragrance. Unfortunately, the Sephoras in the US are shrinking their fragrance offerings to the point they are turning into Bath and Body Works shops. I was just in the one in South Beach and the men's side was cut in half since last December - the same for the New York shops. On the bright side, I was able to get the Shiseido cleansing foam that I've been hunting down.
    Last edited by Kevin Guyer; 14th March 2008 at 01:51 AM.

Congrats for sure.....Sephora is a pretty cool place.....Have a blast.....Gary