Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Stephanie de Saint-Aignan line at Luckyscent now

Eleven (11) fragrances debuted at Luckyscent from the Stephanie de Saint-Aignan line - honestly, I've never heard of them mentioned here on Basenotes before. Anyone have experience with these scents? Her name sounds very familiar, but I can't remember in which context I heard it. Bottles are 50 ml and $135.

'Berberiades Extreme' (Citrus, precious woods, ginger, cinnamon, sweet vanilla, incense, patchouly, amber) sounds great, but it's the one named, 'Tobacco Mucho' that put a smile on my face. What a cool name! I want to wear it just so that when someone asks what I'm wearing, I can pause and say, 'Tobacco Mucho!' - in my best Latin Lover accent.

Link to Luckyscent here: http://www.luckyscent.com/shop/categ...=419&section=1
    Last edited by mikeperez23; 13th March 2008 at 02:05 PM.

Default Re: Stephanie de Saint-Aignan line at Luckyscent now

It never stops does it? Luckyscent is evil I am convinced.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds great doesn't it. I too am liking the Extreme. Another new line at Lucky=Hole in Wallet. Them dirty crooks!

Some of the line is currently on sale in the For Sale Thread; I don't remember who is selling them.

TNMA
    "Why not seize the pleasure at once?"
    -- Jane Austen (Sun, and Mercury in Sagittarius)

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thenmarcher View Post
    Some of the line is currently on sale in the For Sale Thread; I don't remember who is selling them.

TNMA
    Buffalo Gals aka Patty from Perfume Posse: http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=207193

Mmmm... Another year, another bunch of new 'niche' perfume houses...

As much as I love trying new creations, the current over-saturation of perfume releases has left me feeling very sceptical. Reading the descriptions (or marketing bulls**t) on luckyscent, there's only two that MAY interest me - 'Un The Au Sahara' (sounds like a creation I've long been waiting for Serge Lutens to release) and 'Berberiades Extreme'.

So, am I excited about these? Will I be rushing to track down a sample? Ermmm... no, I can wait.

The bottle design is ugly, BTW...
    Last edited by Trebor; 13th March 2008 at 03:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I tried a few from this line several months ago when I bought some stuff from Gerald and he'd probably be the best one to comment on the line. I tried Tobacco Mucho and Voleur de Ciels and was a little disappionted in them to be honest. Will have to give them another whirl now because I can't recall too much about them. Berberlades Extreme sounds nice though - I'll add that to my to try list.

Quote Originally Posted by Jock_With_Scents View Post
    It never stops does it? Luckyscent is evil I am convinced.
    It never stops. But I've decided to just wait these things out these days, let others try them and read their thoughts. LuckyScent could type up a description of excrement that would make me want to buy a sample. I'll let others sift through it!

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor View Post
    Mmmm... Another year, another bunch of new 'niche' perfume houses...

As much as I love trying new creations, the current over-saturation of perfume releases has left me feeling very sceptical. Reading the descriptions (or marketing bulls**t) on luckyscent, there's only two that MAY interest me - 'Un The Au Sahara' (sounds like a creation I've long been waiting for Serge Lutens to release) and 'Berberiades Extreme'.

So, am I excited about these? Will I be rushing to track down a sample? Ermmm... no, I can wait.

The bottle design is ugly, BTW...
    AMEN

i cant stand this onslaught of niche