Code of Conduct

Default Song/Fragrance association

i'm a big music fan as i am a big fragrance fanatic....

what i'm asking from you is.....name me a song that has deep relevance to you and tell me which fragrance you associate it with....i dont only mean in terms of memories the song has for you and the perfume during that time... but when you actually hear this song, what smell do you associate with the tune.
    CDG 3 (The one you CAN'T find anywhere) for trade.
    Full 4 oz Bottle of Silver Mountain Water(95% full) for trade(purchased at Nordstrom not online). PM me for details.

My Blog: www.BLAMEURPARENTS.com

Default Re: Song/Fragrance association

This is a great thread idea. I know that many people associate smells with colors, but I would be really interested to hear what people associate wiith sounds. Unfortunately I do not think thaf my brain inteprets them in the same area at all, as I connot think of even one sound/song that evokes the feeling of smell.

Blog Entries

When I bought my first bottle. Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male. First thing that popped into my head was "Last Call" by Kanye West.

"My money was thinner than Sean Paul's goatee hair/Now Jean Paul Gaultier cologne fill the air, yea."

LL Cool J "Mama Said Knock You Out!" - Aramis.

Self Explanatory.
    CDG 3 (The one you CAN'T find anywhere) for trade.
    Full 4 oz Bottle of Silver Mountain Water(95% full) for trade(purchased at Nordstrom not online). PM me for details.

My Blog: www.BLAMEURPARENTS.com

"Songbird" by Kenny G automatically reminds me of Creed Green Irish Tweed. Richard Gere wears GIT and I immediately think of the scene in "Pretty Woman" where Julia Roberts cranks up "Songbird" on the stereo while wearing nothing but a necktie as Gere walks in the door. Priceless.

Everytime I wear Acier Aluminium I hum the theme to the movie "2001: A Space Odyssey".

Baie de Genievre automatically reminds me of Billy Joel's "Piano Man' for some odd reason.