Code of Conduct

Default Has anyone tried Flowerbomb EDT?

I've got 2 bottles of the EDP and a decant of the Extreme but have never sniffed the EDT. It's rather hard to find and I can't get my hands on a sample. So has anyone sniffed it, and how does it compare to the EDP?

And when is Viktor and Rolf coming out with a frag?
    WISHLIST: Tokyo Milk Honey & the Moon, Brooklyn Bunny Lettuce
    "Another way to take up more space is to wear perfume. I really love wearing perfume." ANDY WARHOL
    DETROIT RED WINGS: RULING THE HOCKEY UNIVERSE SINCE 1927

Default Re: Has anyone tried Flowerbomb EDT?

I tried it and hated it. Oh well.
    "I don't know the key to success,
    but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."
    Bill Cosby

I tried it out quite a while ago. It's far too powder-heavy for me . Don't know why, but on my skin, if there's a "powdery" note hidden anywhere in a scent's composition it will show up and disgrace itself!
    "That's Numberwang!"

I've tried the EDP the past two times I've been looking at fragrances and both times it smelled different to me. It's much sweeter on the card than it dries down to on my skin. I'm kind of on the fence and have been trying to get a sample so I can try it over a week or so. Haven't tried the EDT.

I found it very heavy on the powder, and also extremely cloying. But then I found that with the edp as well. I actually couldn't breathe and had to scrub about 10 mins. in. FBomb is definitely not for me!
    "Woe to the one who's love of elixirs, grows into madness"
    :bounce: