Code of Conduct

Default Where can I buy Creed online for a discount? Oh the REAL thing!

I'm kind of wary about buying online from discount stores.I was thinking Scentiments.com? I wanted to get myself a bottle of Green Irish Tweed and Erolfa, good quality summer scents Where did you buy your creed from and what was your experience?

Default Re: Where can I buy Creed online for a discount? Oh the REAL thing!

Hi,

Welcome to Basenotes!

Scentiments has a good reputation.

At the bottom of the City Guide Forum (below the countries) there are many references to online stores and their reputations.

A search of previous forum discussions may yield additional information as well.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

I bought 5 Creeds from Fragrancenet.com - all were genuine and fresh
    My Top Six - Guerlain Vetiver, Santal Noble, Bois Du Portugal, Antaeus, GIT, Vetiver Extraordinaire

Wardrobe

Sur la Plage

I have had positive experiences with Fragrancenet.com, Fragrancex.com, and Smartbargains.com.

I bought Original Vetiver from bigdiscount.com and it's the real thing
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

scentiments is the only discount place i've bought from that didn't have tampered bottles, fwiw.

fragrancenet is also going to deliver the real thing but it may be tampered with and it'll probably take longer to process the order.