Code of Conduct

Default kiehls musk in uk

Having problems finding this in the uk, anybody know of any uk retailers?,
    found spaceNK website but its out of stock and also very expensive, thought it was more a drugstore fragrance

kind regards
    matt

Default Re: kiehls musk in uk

It's far from being a drugstore fragrance in the UK. The only other place that I have seen it apart from SpaceNK, is Selfridges. Have you tried contacting your nearest SpaceNK boutique to see if they have it in stock? There is a possibility that only the mail order warehouse is out of it at the moment.

Barry
    Fine fragrance is alive; it breathes, unfolds and unravels with each passing hour....

Roja Dove

Have you tried the Kiehls store in Monmouth St. London.I don`t have a number for them.

Kiehls has a boutique in London, concessions in Harrods, Selfridges and certain products in SpaceNK.
    The Selfridges in Birmingham had it in stock last week and so does the SpaceNK in Solihull (town by Birmingham) the SpaceNK in Harvey Nichols in Birmingham, doesn't stock it

wow! cannot believe its such a niche fragrance in the uk. But thanks ill have a check in spaceNK manchester and give the london store a phone,

thanks for the help!

The Selfridges that I saw it in was actually the Manchester store.

Barry
    Fine fragrance is alive; it breathes, unfolds and unravels with each passing hour....

Roja Dove